Check out the Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission Notification. KU is the School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education releases admissions for the academic year 2019 – 20. KU SDLCE invites applications for UG, PG, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through online/offline mode. Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Eligibility Test (conducted by the University) marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the KU DE Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of Kakatiya University Admissions.
Other Links :
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Hall Ticket
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Results
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Time Table – Download Date Sheet
Table of Contents
Kakatiya University Distance Education
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in UG, PG & B.Ed Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About KU SDLCE
Kakatiya University is a public university located at Warganal in the state of Telangana.
The University offers 120 programs at UG, PG, PG Diploma & Certificate level in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Managament, Social Science, Education, Engineering & Pharmaceutical Sciences.
School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education is also provided in the University.
|Online or Offline Applications will be available from||29th April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Forms||4th July 2019|
UG & PG Courses
|UG II/III & PG Final Year Admissions Extended Date (With a Late Fee of Rs 200 /- )||20th June 2019|
Eligibility & Qualification
- For UG Courses : Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- Nationality : Should be a citizen of India.
- For PG Courses : Graduates in any discipline (according to the subject selected by the student) from any recognized University.
- Age Limit : There is no age Limit for Distance Education.
- Diploma Courses : Students should have passed any Degree from recognized University.
Kakatiya University Admissions – Application Process
Please follow the below steps, while submitting the application form. The forms are to submitted through online or offline mode :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.sdlceku.co.in.
- On the home page, you can find the admission notification of Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses.
- Click on the required course, for which you want to apply.
Online Mode :
- Click on “Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, Course etc.
- Upload Photo, Signature & any other documents as asked in the Application Form.
- Before final submitting the form, candidates are advised to check out the information entered are correct or not.
Offline Mode :
- Download the Application Form from the University website.
- Take a printout of it and fill the details in the form.
- Send the duly filled application form along with Demand Draft from SBI / SBH / Andhra Bank (to be drawn in favour of Director, SDLCE).
The Fee is to be paid through DD or Online Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The Application fee for various courses are as follows :
|PG / Diploma / PG Diploma / Certificate Courses||Rs 250/-|
|UG Programs||Rs 200/-|
|M.Sc Physics / Botany / Zoology / Chemistry / PG Diploma (Guidance & Counselling)||Rs 500/-|
Kakatiya University Admissions – Offered Courses List – Fee Details
|Name of the Course||Total Fee|
|Bachelor Degree Courses
|BA||Rs 6950 /-|
|B.Com (General)||Rs 8750 /-|
|B.Com (Computers)||Rs 12,350/-|
|Master Degree Courses
|M.A English/ Hindi/ Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Economics/ Political Science/ History/ Public Administration/ Sociology/ Rural Development||Rs 6350 /-|
|M.A Human Resource Management||Rs 9350 /-|
|M.Com||Rs 8350 /-|
|M.Sc Psychology||Rs 19, 350 /-|
|M.Sc Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Physics||Rs 30,350 /-|
|Certificate in Library Science||Rs 2100 /-|
|Certificate in English Communication Skills (6 months)||Rs 2600 /-|
The below table provides the Kakatiya University Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|BA/B.Com (Eligibility Test) Prospectus||Download Here|
|PG Application Form||Download Here|
|UG Application Form||Download Here|
|Eligibility Test – Form||Download Here|
Useful Links :
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Courses and Syllabus
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Kakatiya University Distance Education, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.