Check out the Kakatiya University Distance Education Results. KU is the School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education has released the results of End Exams. The results will be published by DDE on the official website. These exams were held in the Month of January 2019. KU SDLCE invites applications for UG, PG, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies.
Candidates who have attended the End Semester Exams are eagerly waiting for the results. Now you’re at the right place. Students should visit the website to check out their results. Through this article, we are going to provide the Kakatiya University Results, How to Check out the Results, Download Result PDF. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of KU Distance Education Results. You can also download the Result PDF by the link provided to you.
Other Links :
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Admissions
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Hall Ticket
Table of Contents
Kakatiya University Distance Education Results
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in UG, PG & B.Ed Courses|
|Category||Kakatiya University Distance Education Results|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About KU SDLCE
Kakatiya University is a public university located at Warganal in the state of Telangana.
School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education is also provided in the University.
The main objectives of the University is to provide higher education, innovative system of education, training in various fields of distance education.
KU SDCLE Results – UG / PG / Entrance Test Results
Kakatiya Univeristy releases the Distance Education Exam Results of MA 1st Year, 2nd Year,B.Ed, UG Entrance Test and Supplementary Results. Click on the link to download the Semester KU SDLCE Result PDF.
KU SDLCE declares the Distance Education Results for Post Graduate, Diploma & Certificate Courses. The University has released the results of 1st, 2nd, Final Year of all Courses.
Download the KU Results of all Courses. Below are the links to check out the result :
|Name of the Exam||Result Link|
|UG Supplementary Exams||Click Here|
|Master of Social Work (Previous)||Click Here|
|Master of Social Work (Final)||Click Here|
|PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling (Previous)||Click Here|
|B.Ed (Distance Mode)||Click Here|
|BA / B.Com Entrance Test||Click Here|
|Certifcate Course in Library Science||Click Here|
|M.Sc (Psychology)||Click Here|
How to Check & Download the Kakatiya University Distance Education Results
Here are the steps to be followed by the students to download the KU SDLCE Results :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.sdlceku.co.in/
- On the home page, in the ” Results ” section, you will find all the results.
- Or Click on ” Examination ” Tab. In this page, Click on ” Results “.
- Click on the desired link to check out your result.
- To Check out UG Supplementary Results, you have enter your Hall Ticket Number and Select Semester and Click on Search button.
- For Entrance Exam, you have enter your Hall Ticket Number and Click on ” Submit button “.
- For all courses, the results will be provided in PDF, where you have to search for your Roll Number by using Ctrl + F shortcut.
- If your roll number is in the list, you are qualified.
- Download the Result PDF.
Useful Links :
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Time Table – Download Date Sheet
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Courses and Syllabus
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Kakatiya University Distance Education Time Table, KU SDLCE UG Supplementary Results, BA / B.Com Entrance Exam Resultts. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of Exams Time website.