Check out the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education Admission Notification 2021-22. JNTU Hyderabad Admissions for School of Continuing & Distance Education for the academic year 2021 – 22 have been released. JNTU invites applications for PG Diploma, PG & B.Tech Correspondence Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through online/offline mode.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test Marks scored by the candidate or on a Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Employees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the JNTU Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification, and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information on Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education 2021-22
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in PG Diploma & B.Tech|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Nehru University was established by the Government of Hyderabad, Telangana which was approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). This University was established in 1965 and formerly known as Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College. The University mainly offers Engineering Courses to the students, but at present, School of Continuing & Distance Courses are also available. MBA, MCA, PG, B.Tech Programs can also be done through correspondence.
The University provides hostel facilities for boys & girls.
Distance Education Classes will be held in two ways :
Under Continuing Contact (CC) mode the students are called to attend daytime regular classes in three spells each of 15 working days duration in a year.
Under Correspondence-cum-Contact (CCC) mode the students are called to attend contact classes for 15 working days in a year apart from receiving of Study and Learning Materials (SLM).
Eligibility & Qualification
A student to pursue a degree through Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education should have the following eligibility.
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in a relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- Nationality: Should be a citizen of India.
- For PG Courses: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University. (according to the program selected by the applicant).
- Age Limit: There is no age Limit for Distance Education.
- Diploma Courses: Students should have passed any Degree from a recognized University.
JNTU Hyderabad Admissions – Application Process
Please follow the below steps, while submitting the application form. The forms are to submitted through online or offline mode :
Online Mode :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., jntuh.ac.in
- Click on ” Academics ” > Admissions Tab.
- Here you list of admission notifications for various courses.
- Click on the link, for which course, you want to apply for.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as Name, Date of Birth, DD Number, Course, Contact Number, Email Address, etc.
- Upload Photo & Signature and any relevant documents.
- Check all the details whether you have entered are correct or not.
Offline Mode :
- Download the Application Form and Take a Printout of it.
- Fill all the details and affix a recent photograph.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the DD ( drawn in favor of the Registrar) to the University’s address.
The Fee details of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education will be mentioned in the Notification PDF as per the procedure of the University.
JNTU SCDE – Courses Offered
PG Diploma Courses
- Industrial Safety.
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
The below table provides the JNTU Hyderabad Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|Notifications of JNTU SCDE||Download Here|
Address of the University
Kukatpally, Ashok Nagar / Housing Board Colony
Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
Website : jntuh.ac.in
Contact Number : 040 – 2315 8661
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education 2021-22, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Distance Education with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.