Download Introduction to Social Work Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for the School of Social Work (SOSW). Arts students can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Emergence of Professional Social Work, Basics of Social work, Introduction to Society books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Social Work Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Introduction to Social Work|
|Category||School of Social Work (SOSW)|
|Useful for||BSW, MSW|
|Course Type||Under Graduation and Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Social Work Study Books
Download Unit wise PDFs of Introduction to Social Work
Download full textbook PDFs of Introduction to Social Work
Chapters & Topics
The chapters and units of this subject are given here. All the topics that are covered here are from the reference textbooks.
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts, Bachelor of Social Work & Master of Social Work. The following university students can download Introduction to Social Work study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Kakatiya University
- Bharathiar University
- Pondicherry University
- Alagappa University
- University of Kerala
- University of Mysore
- Nagpur University
Subject in the Semesters
Introduction to Social Work subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BSW I Semester
- MSW I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Introduction to Social Work study materials :
- What are the main features of voluntary action?
- What is the significance of social movement for social work?
- What is the significance of social networks for social work?
- What is the scope of social protection?
- What are the objectives of social justice?
- What are the necessities of a profession just as to Greenwood?
- What were the main features of the social reform movement throughout the ancient period in India?
- Why is the birth of the social-religious movement in India attributed to Ram Mohan Roy?
- With Gandhiji’s advent on the national scene, the nature of the social reform movement transformed into a mass movement. Why?
- What are the functions of social work?
- What are the dissimilar ideologies of social work?
- Why is it significant to have social equality in the country?
- What is ICDS?
- Explain the concept of voluntary action concerning social work?
- Mention two reasons which create ethical decision-creation hard in the Indian context.
- What do you understand through the development of society?
- Explain the meaning of socialization.
- Explain the meaning of the term ‘conflict’ in your own words and talk about why it is ever-present in human society?
- What do you understand through the term Competition and how it is dissimilar from conflict?
- Explain social change.
- Explain how social change is inherent in social progress and social development?
- What are the dimensions of social stratification just as to Weber?
- What are the features of the caste system in India?
- What is a state and what are its vital elements?
- What are the functions of the Executive?
- Mention briefly how Weber differs from Marx?
Recommended Books for Introduction to Social Work
The books that are referred by toppers are given below. For good references and books follow the article and get more knowledge.
- Collective Action for Social Change: An Introduction to Community Organizing by Aaron Schutz and Marie G. Sandy
- BSWE001 Introduction to Social Work(IGNOU Help book for BSWE-001 in English) by Gullybaba.com Panel
- Social Work: A Profession of Many Faces (with Themes of the Times for Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare) by Armando T. Morales, Bradford W. Sheafor, et al. | 13 July 2006
- Introduction to Social Work: Through the Eyes of Practice Settings with Enhanced Pearson eText — Access Card Package (Connecting Core Competencies)
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Introduction to Social Work Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.