Download Introduction to Information Technology Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Computer and Information Sciences(SOCIS). Graduation Course students of IT & BCA can download these books to prepare for their Exams. Topics of Structure of Elements of Information Technology, Information Systems, etc are provided in these materials. Study Books and Notes of this subject can be downloaded by the links given below. Read the below article, for more information of Study Materials.
Other Links :
- Fundamentals of Computer Networks
- Algorithm Design
- Web Programming
- Business Communication
Table of Contents
Introduction to Information Technology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Introduction to Information Technology|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||CSE, IT & BCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
IT Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Elements of Information Technology
- Cyberspace and Cyber Crim
- ICT and Digital Divide
- Attributes of Information Technology
IT in Action
- Educational System
- IT Projects in India
- Management Information System
- Development of Information Systems
State of the Art Practices in Computer Technology
- Computer Vision
- Advanced methods of communication with a computer
- Fundamentals of Embedded Systems
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), & IT. The following university students can download Introduction to Information Technology study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Biju Patnaik University
- Jaipur National University
- Lovely Professional University
- Utkal University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
Introduction to Information Technology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BCA I Year
- Certificate Course in Information Technology
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Introduction to Information Technology subject :
|Elements of Information Technology||Download|
|IT in Action||Click Here|
|Information Systems||Click Here|
|State of the Art Practices in Computer Technology||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Introduction to Information Technology study materials :
- Define an attribute?
- Define data, information, knowledge and wisdom?
- Differentiate between data and information?
- Differentiate between information and knowledge?
- Describe the value of information?
- Discuss the quality and significance of the information?
- Describe various ways to store information.
- Explain the concept of Digital Divide?
- State the reasons for the existence of digital divide?
- Describe the different dimensions of the digital divide?
- Explain the possible measures to bridge the divide?
- Describe the challenges posed by the digital divide and the responses of the government of India.
- Describe what is Cyberspace;
- Explain the difference between Real Space and Cyberspace?
- Explain the concept of Digital Identity?
- Describe Computer and Cyber Crimes?
- Describe the architecture of Cyberspace?
- Differentiate between traditional commerce and E-Commerce?
- Describe the types of E-Commerce?
- Describe the security issues pertaining to online transactions?
- List the advantages and disadvantages of E-Commerce?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Introduction to Information Technology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.