Download Introduction to Computers Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for CSE, IT, MCA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Com Students. These study books will help you learn the basics of Computers. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of etc. Students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Introduction to Computers Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Introduction to Computers|
|Useful for||CSE, IT, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Basics of Computers and Communication (Hardware)
- Computers and their Components
- Elements of Data Communication
- Storage Media
- Need for Computerization of Libraries
- Introduction to Operating System
- Operating Systems (DOS, Windows, UNIX and Linux)
- Application Softwares
Computers and Society
Computer Basics Study Books
|Introduction to Computers||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computers Stream. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Osmania University
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Introduction to Computers subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Com VI Semester
- B.Sc I Semester
- CSE I Semester
- IT I Semester
- PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Computer Basics subject :
|Basics of Computers and Communication (Hardware)||Download|
|Computers and Society||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Computer Basics subject :
- What are the differences between system software and application software?
- What are the input and output devices?
- Explain the basic functional organization of input and output devices within a computer system?
- Define data communication?
- List the features of various communication channels/media?
- What are the basic terminology/concepts used in data communication?
- What are the Hardware and Software associated with data communication?
- Differentiate direct access and sequential access technologies?
- List the features of library automation?
- identify the areas of library automation?
- What are the basic functions of operating systems?
- Compare different structures (models) of the operating system?
- Create a presentation with text, graphics and other multimedia components using MS PowerPoint?
- Explain the impact of the Information Society on the Information Profession?
- Explain the basic concept of information infrastructure?
- Describe the technological characteristics and components of NII?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Introduction to Computers Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.