Download International Marketing Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These study books will be more useful to MBA, BBA, PGDMM students that will be useful for their Exam Preparation. The basic topics in this subject are Environment of International Business, International Marketing Planning, etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time website.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
International Marketing Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||International Marketing|
|Useful for||MBA, BBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation, Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
International Marketing: An Introduction
- Scope and Size of International Markets
- Conceptual Framework
- Institutional Framework
Environment of International Business
- Cultural Environment
- Political and Legal Environment
- Strategic Retail Planning Process
Policy framework and Procedural Aspects
- India’s Export-Import Policy
- Export-Import Documentation
International Marketing Mix
- International Product Policy and Planning
- International Advertising
- International Pricing Policy
- International Distribution and Sales Policy
International Marketing Planning
- International Market Selection
- International Marketing Research
- International Marketing Planning and Control
International Marketing Study Books
|International Marketing||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of this subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|International Marketing: An Introduction||Download|
|Environment of International Business||Click Here|
|Policy framework and Procedural Aspects||Download|
|International Marketing Mix||Click Here|
|International Marketing Planning||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of the Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Jaipur National University
- Guru Jambheshwar University
- Lovely Professional University
- Heriot-Watt University
Subject in the Semesters
International Marketing subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA II Year 3rd Semester
- BBA IV Semester
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
Here we have mentioned some of the important questions on International Marketing subject :
- Define the premise for the existence of international trade and business.
- Is it beneficial for nations to become dependent on each other?
- What are the different international marketing definitions applicable today? Explain them with the help of examples.
- How has the institutional framework shaped the International Marketing environment in India?
- How would you undertake a cultural analysis of a foreign market?
- How does language complicate the tasks of global marketers? Explain with the help of examples.
- What do you understand by the term political risk? In your opinion is it country-specific or firm-specific or both? Elaborate giving examples.
- How is the WTO different from GATT? What functions is WTO expected to perform?
- What are Incoterms? Explain some of the commonly used Incoterms.
- Characterize a strategic plan. Describe its purpose?
- What do you understand by performance management? Explain the three performance management frameworks discussed in this unit?
- Briefly discuss the broad changes that have taken place in India’s EXIM Policy since independence.
- What do you understand by “Deemed Exports? What benefits are available for such exports?
- Discuss the role of banks in export transactions. Name the documents needed by them for realizing export proceeds from the foreign buyers.
- Briefly explain various combinations of product /communication strategies available to global marketers?
- Describe the components of international advertising strategy.
- Give an overview of the international advertising agency scenario.
- What is the premise of cost-plus pricing?
- What are the main methods of export pricing? What are the dangers in attempting to set prices globally?
- Distinguish between direct and indirect distribution channels, giving suitable examples.
- What are the key elements of a distribution strategy?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of International Marketing Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.