Download International Business Environment Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of MBA, M.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. This subject comes for M.Com students in 1st year. Through this article, we are going to provide the International Business Environment Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
International Business Environment Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||International Business Environment|
|Useful for||MBA and Commerce|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics in International Business Environment
Concepts and Dimension
- Theories of International Trade
- Balance of Payments
- Instruments of Trade Policy
Globalization: Process and Forces
- Globalization: An Overview
- International Investment
- Transnational Corporation
- Technology Transfer
World Trading Systems and Institution
- World Trade
- Multilateral Trading System
- Regional Economic Groupings
- International Commodity Agreements
- International Financial Institutions
- Legal Framework of Foreign Trade
- The Proper Law of the Contract or the Lex Causae
- Settlement of International Trade Disputes
Contemporary Developments and Issues
- International Trade and Environment
- Electronic Commerce
- International Trade in Services
- International Business Ethics
International Business Environment Study Notes
|International Business Environment||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of International Business Environment subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Concepts and Dimension||Download|
|Globalization: Process and Forces||Download|
|World Trading Systems and Institution||Click Here|
|Contemporary Developments and Issues||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Pondicherry University
- Jaipur National University
Subject in the Semesters
International Business Environment subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA 3rd Semester
- M.Com II Semester
Here we have mentioned some of the important questions on International Business Environment subject :
- Define international business environment? Also, differentiate between micro and macro environments.
- What is political risk? Discuss the major types of political risks?
- Explain the modern theory of trade.
- Write short notes on
- Terms of Trade
- Free trade and gains from trade
- Factor price equalization theorem.
- What do you mean by the Balance of Payment Accounting’? Describe various components of the Current Account.
- What is balance of payment? Explain the factors affecting the balance of payments.
- Distinguish between tariff and non-tariff barriers. Explain various non-tariff barriers to restrict international trade.
- What do you mean by Globalization? Describe various forces of globalization.
- Explain the Indian scenario of globalization. Do you think that India has entered into the globalization process significantly?
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of FDI. What is your opinion on the role of FDI in the economic development of the host country?
- What is TNC? Why firms become transnational?
- What do you understand by international transfer of technology? What are the main assets transferred in transfer of technology?
- Distinguish between GATT and WTO. Explain the structure and functions of WTO.
- What is materialism? Explain the impact of Regional Economic Groupings?
- Describe the features of the market for primary products.
- What are the major problems faced by developing countries in promoting their exports? What are your solutions to these problems?
- Discuss the role of IMF in present-day exchange rate system.
- Explain the objectives and functions of IMF.
- Write short notes on
- Asian Development Bank
- African Development Bank
- What do you mean by proper law?
- Define Export Sales Contract. Distinguish between export sales contract and domestic sales contract.
- Explain the concept and different forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- What has been the Indian experience in the field of trade vs environment? Outline briefly the steps India can initiate to tackle the issues that can surface in this context.
- What is GATS? Discuss its salient features and benefits to the developing countries.
- What do you mean by trade in services? Enumerate difficulties encountered in defining trade in services.
- What are ethical dilemmas? Describe the frameworks for resolving ethical dilemmas.
- What are the principal functions of Internet? Are they similar to a VAN?
- What is web browser? How have browsers contributed to the growth of the WWW?
- Why are EDI standards so important and why one standard cannot serve across industries?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of International Business Environment Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.