Download International Banking Management Study Materials 2020. These Study Books will be useful for Management & Commerce students. The concepts of International Banking, Risk Management, Operations Management, etc are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine Notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
International Banking Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||International Banking Management|
|Useful for||MBA, M.Com and PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
International Banking: An Overview
- International Banking: An Introduction
- Institutions in International Banking
Legal & Regulatory Framework
- Rationale and Scope of International Banking Regulation
- Capital Adequacy, Loan Loss Provisioning and other Regulatory Controls
- Basel Concordat
- Legal Issues in International Banking
- Accounting Issues in International Banking
International Banking Operations Management
- Raising of Resources
- Capital Markets: Sources of External Finance
- Foreign Currency Accounts
- Deployment of Resources
- Treasury Management: An Introduction
- Treasury Management: Tools and Derivatives
- Forex Management
Risk Management in International Banking
- Risk Management: Concepts and Types
- Managing Risk
- Technology and International Banking
- Globalization and International Banking
- Financial Innovations in International Banking
Banking Management Study Books PDF
|International Banking||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
|International Banking: An Overview||Download|
|Legal & Regulatory Framework||Click Here|
|International Banking Operations Management||Download|
|Risk Management in International Banking||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
- Jaipur National University
Subject in the Semesters
International Banking Management subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA Finance III Semester
- PG Diploma Courses
We have listed some of the important questions in International Banking Management subject :
- What do you understand by International Financial Organisation? Enumerate main
- Write short notes on :
- The World Bank’s assistance to India
- What is Asian Crisis and the role played by IMF?
- Describe the Base1 Capital Accord of 1988.
- What is the rationale of capital adequacy?
- Describe the backdrop to Basel Concordat.
- Explain the “Big Mullah” Theory.
- What is the importance of the Jurisdiction clause? Explain.
- Explain Sovereign Immunity.
- Write short notes on:-
- Transaction Exposure and Translation Exposure.
- Risk Disclosures
- Fundamentals of accounting assumptions
- Define: “Jam-Potting”
- What is the rationale for the regulation of International Banking?
- Explain “benchmark rate”
- What are the different types of bonds floated ii the financial market?
- Enumerate salient features of scheme FCNR (B) deposit account?
- What do you understand by the deployment of resources?
- What is “Stop Loss Limit”?
- Briefly explain changing global scenario and treasury functions.
- What are the back-office functions?
- What do you mean by Risk Management? Explain giving reasons.
- What is the difference between non-financial and financial risks?
- What are the responsibilities of a Senior Management in an organization for
managing risk ?
- Explain the pyramid of risk.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of International Banking Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.