Interior Designing Course Details: Check out the Interior Designing Course Details 2021. If you are interested in interior designing & searching for the course to join after the completion of classes 10th /12th or after graduation, then this article will help you to know about Interior Designing Course. This profession is gaining huge popularity in India. Through this article Interior Designing Course Details, we are going to provide the Interior Designing Course Details such as About Interior Designing, Interior Designing colleges, courses, Career, Jobs, Pay scale & Job opportunities. Complete reading this article Interior Designing Course Details to get complete information about Interior Designing.
Other Links :
- Fashion Designer Course Details 2021 – Career, Jobs, Salary, Opportunities
- Web Designing Course Details – Career Options, Jobs, Salary, Opportunities
Table of Contents
Interior Designing Course Details
|Duration||2 to 5 years (Depends on nature of program & Institution)|
|Fees||Average fee ranges between INR 25,000 and 2,20,000|
|Qualification||Minimum eligibility for the UG course in this field is (10+2) with 50% marks and for PG courses is graduation in Interior designing (it varies depending on the course chosen)|
|Course available in India||Yes|
|Course available in other countries||Yes|
|Job Vacancies of Interior designers in India||Available
|Job Vacancies of Interior designer in Other countries||Available
|Interior Designer salary in India (per anum)||Average salary is Rs 2,39,468|
|Interior Designer Salary in other countries (per anum)||Average salary $91,230|
About Interior Designing Course Details
Interior design is the art and science deals with designs and decoration of rooms, buildings and built environment in general. It also focuses on design & decoration of exteriors of buildings and built environment. An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates, & manages projects. It is a multifaceted profession that includes site inspections, conceptual development, space planning, programming, research, communicating with the stakeholders of a project, construction management and execution of the design. In ancient India, architects used to work as interior designers.
Courses & Duration
There are some courses in Interior design Education. In Interior designing Course Details , 5 main course formats are available. They are:
- Bachelor’s degree courses
- Master’s degree courses
- Diploma courses
- PG Diploma courses and
- Certificate courses
1.Bachelor’s degree courses:
|Bachelor of Interior Design||5 years|
|B.A. Interior Design||3 years|
|B.A. Interior Architecture and Design||3 years|
|Bachelor of Architecture Interior Design||5 years|
|B.Des. Interior Design||4 years|
|B.Sc. Interior Design||3 years|
2.Master’s degree courses:
|M.Sc. Interior Design||2 years|
|M.A. Interior Design||2 years|
|Master of Interior Design||2 & half years|
|Master of Architecture Interior Design||2 years|
|M.Des. Interior Design||2 years|
|Diploma in Interior Design||1 to 2 years (depends upon Institution)|
|Diploma in Interior Design & Architecture||1 to 2 years (depends upon Institution)|
4.PG Diploma courses:
|PG Diploma in Interior Design||1 to 2 years (depends upon Institution)|
|Certificate in Interior Design||6 months to 1 year (depends upon Institution)|
|Certificate in Interior Design & Decoration||6 months to 1 year (depends upon Institution)|
Qualification & Eligibility
The Interior Designing Course Details also requires the following eligibility and qualification :
- For Bachelor’s degree courses- Pass (10+2) with minimum 45% to 50% score in science, commerce or arts stream from a recognized University.
- In case of Bachelor of Interior Design (CEPT), the minimum required qualification is 10+2 passed in Science stream with PCM subjects.
- For Master’s degree courses- Graduation(10+2+3) with minimum 45% to 50% score in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- For Diploma courses- Pass (10+2) with minimum 45% to 50% score in science, commerce or arts stream from a recognized University
- For PG Diploma courses- Graduation(10+2+3) with minimum 45% to 50% score in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- For Certificate courses- Pass 10th from a recognized University (or) Pass (10+2) with minimum 45% to 50% score in science, commerce or arts stream from a recognized University. Both are acceptable for Certificate courses.
Top 10 Interior Designing colleges in India
The following are the top colleges in India for Interior Designing Course :
- National Institute of Design (NID) – Delhi
- Sai School of Interior Design – New Delhi
- Sir JJ School of Art – Mumbai
- Arch Academy of Design – Jaipur
- IILM School of Design – Gurgaon
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology – Bangalore
- CEPT University – Ahmedabad
- Shri Devi College of Interior Designing – Mangalore
- Exterior Interiors Pvt. Ltd – Cochin
- College of Architecture – Nashik
Scope & Career Opportunities in Interior Designing
Career opportunities exist in-front of Interior Designers are either they work independently or work under a supervised company. There is a huge scope for Interior designing Course. After their studies they may become:
- Architects – the professionals who makes plan and design houses, factories, office buildings and other structures.
- Floral Designers – They are also called Florists who helps customers select flowers, containers, ribbons, and other accessories.They also cut and arrange live, dried, and silk flowers and greenery to make decorative displays.
- Art Directors – Art directors create the overall design of a project and direct others who develop artwork and layouts.
- Landscape Architects – They design parks and the outdoor spaces of campuses, recreational facilities, private homes, complexes and other open areas.
- Industrial Designers – They develop the concepts for manufactured products such as cars, home appliances, toys etc.,
Role of Interior Designers
An Interior Designer role is to sell advice. They practices a discipline that looks after designing all aspects of the interiors in given area. A designer must possess knowledge & multi-talented. The purpose of interior design is ordinarily to create a place comfy and appealing and often catered particularly to the requirements & desires of the person employing. Their main specialty is to concentrate, it needed to get their job successfully done.
Salary of Interior Designers
The average annual salary for interior designers is $49,810. The salaries of Interior designers which half of them in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less.The highest 10 percent earned more than $91,230, and the lowest 10 percent earned less than $26,260. The average salary of Interior designer in India is Rs. 2,39,468/- per anum.
Hope you may get the Complete Information regarding Interior Designing Course details 2021 like About Interior designing, Colleges, Courses, Career, Salaries, Eligibility & Job opportunities.