Download Integrated Pest Management Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Sciences. These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like B.Sc. Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Through this article, you will learn the important concepts of Pest Introduction, Methods of Pest Management, Development, Implementation, and Future, etc. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Integrated Pest Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Integrated Pest Management|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Principles of Integrated Pest Management Study Notes
Chapters & Topics
Pests – An Introduction
- Insect Pests-I: Agricultural, Stored Grain and Forest Pests
- Pests – A General Survey
- Non-Insect Pests of Agricultural Importance
- Insect Pests-II: Medical, Veterinary, and Household Pests
IPM – Introduction, Quantitative Basis, and Pest Modeling
- Indigenous Technical Knowledge in Pest Management
- Pest Modeling and Remote Sensing in IPM
- Ecology and Quantitative Estimation of Pests
- Strategies, Tactics, and Decision-Making in IPM
- Integrated Pest Management – Introduction, Concept, and Historical Development
Methods of Pest Management-I
- Biological Control
- Pesticides: Resistance, Resurgence, and Replacement
- Cultural and Behavioral Control Methods
- Physical and Mechanical Control Methods
Methods of Pest Management-II
- Legislative Control
- Genetic Methods and Transgenics in IPM
- Host Plant Resistance
IPM Programmes – Development, Implementation, and Future
- Future Prospects of IPM
- Implementation of IPM-Procedures and Practices
- IPM Programmes-Development, Adoption and Limitations
Unit wise PDFs – Integrated Pest Management Study Materials
Download Unit wise PDFs of Integrated Pest Management subject :
|Pests – An Introduction||Download|
|IPM – Introduction, Quantitative Basis, and Pest Modeling||Download|
|Methods of Pest Management-I||Download|
|Methods of Pest Management-II||Download|
|IPM Programmes – Development, Implementation, and Future||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science. The following university students can also download Integrated Pest Management study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Integrated Pest Management subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc III Year
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Integrated Pest Management subject :
- Define a pest?
- Explain the concept of pest status?
- Differentiate between various types of pests?
- List the salient features of insects and insect pests?
- Describe the socio-economic impact of pests.
- Describe the general structural features (body regions, appendages, and mouthparts) of insects.
- Explain the developmental stages (nymphs, larvae, pupae, imago, etc.) in the life history of insects.
- Describe the damage caused by agricultural, stored grain and forest pests?
- Discuss the control measures for the pests.
- List important agricultural pests and mention their distinguishing features?
- Discuss the damage caused by insect pests of medical, veterinary and domestic importance.
- Describe the various means of crop protection practices?
- Explain the involvement of Wild Life (Protection) Act in pest management.
- Explain historical perspectives of pest control practices.
- Define a system.
- Define a model.
- explain the systems approach in pest management.
- Differentiate among various types of models.
- Describe damage mechanisms.
- Explain crop loss assessment with simulation models.
- Define remote sensing.
- Describe remote sensing devices.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Integrated Pest Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.