Download Informetrics and Scientometrics Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of Master of Library and Information Science can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Informetrics and Scientometrics Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
- Urban Sociology
- Management of Library and Information Centres
- Technical Writing
- International Relations Theory
Table of Contents
Informetrics and Scientometrics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Informetrics and Scientometrics|
|Useful for||Master of Library and Information Science|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters & Topics
Foundation of Informetrics and Scientometrics
- Shri S.K. Sen
- Sociology of Science and Scientometrics
Informetrics: Elements and Applications
- Law of Scattering its Applications
- Rank and Size Frequency Models
- Informetrics Phenomena
- Analysis of Library Related Data
- User Studies
Scientometrics: Elements and Applications
- Growth and Obsolescence of Literature
- Science Indicator
- Mapping of Science
Techniques and Modelling in Informetrics and Scientometrics
- Probability Distribution and their Application
Informetrics and Scientometrics Study Books
|Informetrics and Scientometrics||Download|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science. The following university students can also download these Informetrics and Scientometrics Study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Lovely Professional University
- Alagappa University
Subject in the Semesters
Informetrics and Scientometrics subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MLIS I Year
Unit wise PDFs – Informetrics and Scientometrics Study Materials
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Informetrics and Scientometrics subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Foundation of Informetrics and Scientometrics||Download|
|Informetrics: Elements and Applications||Click Here|
|Scientometrics: Elements and Applications||Download|
|Techniques and Modelling in Informetrics and Scientometrics||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions in Informetrics and Scientometrics subject :
- What are the different approaches to sociology of science?
- What is sociology of science and the domain?
- Explain the interaction between cognitive growth and social organization?
- Describe the scientometrics approach to science?
- Explain and Define the concepts of Growth’ and Obsolescence’ of literature?
- Describe the different kinds of growth models and patterns of obsolescence?
- Norms that controls science as a social activity?
- major contributors to the development of the sociology of science;
- how the growth of knowledge occurs and different approaches to study this growth?
- Modelling of the growth of knowledge and the criteria for selecting a model?
- Formation of social circles in S&T research?
- Different indicators of social organization in research
- Formation of scientometric maps and their different types
- Citation practices in scientific publications; and
- Networks in research.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Informetrics and Scientometrics Study Materials Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.