Searching for Industrial Engineering and Operations Research Study Materials 2020? In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for School of Engineering and Technology. Here we provide the best study materials for courses like Engineering. Students of MECH can download these study books for Exam Preparation. Through this article, you will get the Materials for We have also listed some of the important questions in this subject to make the student’s learning quick and easier.
Other Links :
- Strength of Materials
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Mechanisms
- Electric and Electronics Sciences
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Construction Drawing
Table of Contents
Industrial Engineering and Operations Research Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Industrial Engineering and Operations Research|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||Mechanical Engineering|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
IE – OR Study Books
Chapters & Topics
- Innovation and technology management
- Changing Phases of Industrial Engineering
- System Concepts and industrial Engineering
- Introduction to Industrial Engineering
Work System Design
- Standard Data and PMT Systems
- Time Study – Work Measurement
- Method Study
- Work-Study – An Overview
Product Design and Development
- Product Design for Environment
- Factors Affecting Product Design
- Product Planning
- Product Design – Introduction
- Working Environment and Human Productivity
- Man-Machine Systems
- Ergonomics and Product Design
Operations Research Applications
- Stochastic Models
- Transportation Problem
- Linear Programming
Decision Making Tools
- Multi-objectives and Priority Making Decision Tools
- Game Theory
- Simulation in Industrial Engineering
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Mechanical Engineering. The following university students can also download Industrial Engineering and Operations Research study materials :
- Sasurie College of Engineering
- Chadalawada Ramanamma Engineering College
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Odisha
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
Subject in the Semesters
Industrial Engineering and Operations Research subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering VI Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Industrial Engineering subject :
|Work System Design||Click Here|
|Product Design and Development||Download|
|Operations Research Applications||Download|
|Decision Making Tools||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Industrial Engineering and Operations Research study materials :
- Elucidate the relationship between invention and innovation?
- What are the different categories of invention?
- How invention brings a change in the application of technology?
- What are the different basis of classifying industrial/production units?
- What is productivity?
- What are the different types of productivity?
- What are the reasons of low productivity?
- Write the basic features of all the three approaches to productivity.
- What are the changes and developments occurred in the field of Industrial Engineering during 19th and 20th centuries?
- Write major contributions of Taylor in the area of Industrial Engineering.
- What is the impact of Industrial Revolution on the growth of Industrial Engineering?
- Describe the process of simulation based on a sound conceptual framework.
- What is multi-criteria decision making?
- Compare between MADM and MODM.
- Describe the steps involved in decision making.
- Why decision making is considered an important tool for an industrial engineer?
- A company owns two flour mills, A and B which have different production capacities for high, medium and low-grade flour. This company has entered a contract to supply flour to a firm every week with at least 12, 8 and 24 quintals of high, medium and low grade respectively. It costs the
company Rs. 1000 and Rs. 800 per day to run mill A and B, respectively. On a day, mill A produces 6,2 and 4 quintals of high, medium and low-grade flour respectively. Mill B produces 2,2 and 12 quintals of high, medium and low-grade flour respectively. How many days per week should each mill be operated in order to meet the contract order most economically?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Industrial Engineering and Operations Research Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.