Download Indian Financial System Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject is very important for BA, B.Com, BBA This subject covers the topics of Basics of Financial System, Banking System and Money Market, Capital Market in India, Financial and Investment Institutions in India, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Indian Financial System Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Indian Financial System|
|Useful for||BA, B.Com, BBA|
|Course Type||Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
The Basics of Financial System
- Saving and Investment Process: Role of Financial System
- Flow of Funds
- Determinants of Interest Rates
- Budgetary Policy and Indian Financial System
Banking System and Money Market
- Commercial Banks in India
- Regulatory Framework for Banks and Non-Banking Finance Companies
- Money Market in India
Capital Market in India
- Capital Market (I): New Issues Market
- Capital Market (II): Secondary Market
- Regulatory Framework for Capital Market
Financial and Investment Institutions in India
- All India Financial Institutions
- Investment Institutions in India
- Credit Rating Agencies in India
- India and the Global Financial System
Indian Financial System Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in Economics, B.Com & BBA. The following university students can also download Indian Financial System study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Indian Financial System subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Economics III Semester
- BBA VI Semester
- B.Com Finance V Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Indian Financial System subject :
|The Basics of Financial System||Download|
|Banking System and Money Market||Click Here|
|Capital Market in India||Download|
|Financial and Investment Institutions in India||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Indian Financial System subject :
- Define the meaning and structure of the financial system?
- Explain the evolution of policies on financial development especially since the beginning of liberalization.
- Describe the impact of financial development on economic development?
- Describe the nature of financial flows in the Indian economy.
- Describe the effects of changes in interest rates.
- What are the factors influencing market interest rates?
- Describe the concept and objectives of the budgetary policy?
- Discuss the role of Deficit Finance in the financial system?
- Explain the structure of Commercial Banks in India?
- Describe the sources of funds for Commercial Banks and their utilization?
- Explain the various participants in the money market?
- Explain the meaning and significance of the money market?
- Describe the reforms in primary capital market?
- Explain the concept of the capital market and its segments?
- Explain the system of Stock Exchanges in India?
- Describe the working of National Stock Exchange and Over the Counter Exchange of India?
- Explain the meaning of Development Banking?
- Discuss the performance of major Financial Institutions?
- Explain the Euro Market and its segments?
- Describe the European Monetary System.
- Discuss credit rating agencies in India.
- Explain the meaning and determinants of credit rating?
- Describe the advances and limitations of credit rating?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Indian Financial System Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.