Download Indian Economy Policy Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for MA in Economics. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Indian Economic Development, Development Strategies in India, Sectoral Developments, etc. Economics students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Table of Contents
Indian Economy Policy Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Indian Economy Policy|
|Useful for||Master of Arts (MA)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Indian Economic Policy Study Books
|Indian Economy Policy||Download|
Chapters & Topics
Indian Economic Development: An Overview
- Physical Infrastructure: Policy Issues
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Population and Human Resources: Policy Issues
- Growth and Structure of Indian Economy
Development Strategies in India
- Major Developments in Post Economic Reforms Period
- Economic Reforms in India
- State Planning and Markets: Policy Choices
- Service Sector
- Industrial Development in India: An Overview
- Issues and Concerns of Indian Agriculture
Major Issues Confronting Indian Economic Policy
- Regional Disparity in India
- Employment and Unemployment: Policy Implications
- Poverty, Inequality and Inclusive Growth: Some Policy Implications
Monetary and Fiscal Policies in India
- Fiscal Federalism in India
- Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
- Capital Market and its Regulation
- Credit and Monetary Policy in India
External Sector and Trade Policy
- Trade Policy
- Foreign Capital
- Foreign Trade and Balance of Payment
Sector Specific Policies
- Policies Relating to Service Sector
- Industrial Policy in India
- Agricultural Policy
Implementation and Monitoring of Economic Policies
- Ingredients of Good Governance
- Political Economy of Indian Development
- Livelihood Protection and Social Security Measures with Special Reference to MGNREGA
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in BA & MA. The following university students can also download Economics of Growth and Development study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Economics of Growth and Development subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Economics I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Indian Economy Policy :
|Indian Economic Development: An Overview||Download|
|Development Strategies in India||Click Here|
|Major Issues Confronting Indian Economic Policy||Click Here|
|Monetary and Fiscal Policies in India||Download|
|External Sector and Trade Policy||Click Here|
|Sector Specific Policies||Download|
|Implementation and Monitoring of Economic Policies||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Indian Economy Policy :
- Explain the significance of infrastructure sector in the growth process of the Indian economy?
- Discuss how does the rapid growth of an economy facilitate the growth of infrastructure sector in an economy?
- Describe the functioning of the core part of the infrastructure sector in India?
- State the meaning and significance of natural resources in the process of economic development in India?
- Explain the concept of sustainable development and the set of policies required to achieve this goal.
- Discuss how the quality of population, rather than its size, is the major policy issue confronting the economy presently?
- Explain how India’s population policy is designed to answer the needs of the economy.
- Explain the concept of growth and its broader dimensions in the form of ‘development’.
- Explain the various developments in Indian economy in the post reforms period (post-1991)?
- Describe the key challenges on the road to India’s development?
- Distinguish between the nature of economic planning in a free market economy and a controlled economy?
- Explain the role of state in the different phases of economic planning in India?
- Describe the forms of intervention by the state in economic activity?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Indian Economy Policy Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.