Download Indian Administration Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject is very important for BA, MA This subject covers the topics of Historical Context, Central Administration, State Administration, Citizen and Administration, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Indian Administration Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Indian Administration|
|Useful for||BA, MA|
|Course Type||Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Continuity and Change in Indian Administration: Post 1947
- Administrative System under 1935 Act
- Reforms in British Administration: 1858 to 1919
- British Administration: 1757-1858
- Administrative System at the Advent of British Rule
- All India and Central Services
- Planning Process
- Union Public Service Commission/Selection Commission
- Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Secretariat
- Central Secretariat: Organisation and Functions
- Constitutional Framework
- State Services and Public Service Commission
- Patterns of Relationship Between the Secretariat and Directorates
- State Secretariat: Organisation and Functions
- Constitutional Profile of State Administration
Field and Local Administration
- Panchayati Raj
- Municipal Administration
- Police Administration
- District Collector
- Field Administration
Citizen and Administration
- Judicial Administration
- Administrative Tribunals
- Redressal of Public Grievances
- Socio-Cultural Factors and Administration
- Administrative Reforms
- Generalists and Specialists
- Pressure Groups
- Relationship Between Political and Permanent Executives
- Decentralisation Debate
- Centre- State Administrative Relationship
Indian Administration Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in BA, MA. The following university students can also download Indian Administration study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Indian Administration subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA III Semester
- MA II Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Indian Administration subject :
|Central Administration||Click Here|
|Field and Local Administration||Click Here|
|Citizen and Administration||Download|
|Emerging Issues||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Indian Administration subject :
- Explain the Moghul administration which was by and large inherited by the East India Company?
- Describe the structure of Central Secretariat as it took shape in its formative years?
- Explain the features of divisional and district administration during the days of the East India Company.
- Describe the important landmarks in the British East India Company administration from 1757-1 857?
- Explain the features of Indian Councils Acts?
- Describe the reforms in British administration in India from 1858 to 1935?
- Analyse the role of Council of Ministers, various constitutional authorities and constitutional commissions.
- Discuss the powers are distributed between the Central Government and State Governments?
- Describe the basic features of our Constitution?
- Explain the significance of the tenure system?
- Explain the meaning, role and functions of the Central Secretariat?
- Describe the relation between Executive Agencies and the Secretariat.
- Explain the meaning and classification of Executive Agencies?
- Explain the various types of devices for securing centre-state cooperation?
- Describe the techniques of executive control over the states?
- Examine the important recommendations of the Sarkaria and Venkata Chaliah Commissions.
- Explain the meaning and characteristics of pressure groups in India?
- Discuss the various types of pressure groups existing in the country?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Indian Financial System Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.