India from 8th to 15th Century AD Study Materials: Download India from 8th to 15th Century AD Study Materials 2021. In this article India from 8th to 15th Century AD Study Materials, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. Students of BA, MA can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. This subject will come for History students Our website Exams Time has come up with the best materials for the main concepts of Early Medieval Economy, Society, and Culture, Establishment of Delhi Sultanate, Indian Polity, Economy of Delhi Sultanate, etc. Continue reading the below article to download the study books.
Other Links :
- India from 18th to Mid 19th Century
- India from 16 to Mid 18th Century
- History of China and Japan 1840-1949
- History of Ecology and Environment in India
Table of Contents
India from 8th to 15th Century AD Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||India from 8th to 15th Century AD|
|Useful for||MA, BA in History|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||India from 8th to 15th Century AD Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
The chapters that are covered in India from 8th to 15th Century Study Materials are given here unit-wise. Try covering all the topics to know more about the subject.
Early Medieval Economy: 8th to 13th Century
- Agrarian Economy
- Urban Settlements
- Trade and Commerce
- Trading Communities and Organizations
Society and Culture: 8th to 13th Century
- Social Organization
- Development of Regional Cultural Traditions
Indian Polity in its Regional Variation: 8th to 13th Century
- Nature of Regional Politics
- Northern and Eastern India
- Western and Central India
- The Deccan
- South India
Establishment of Delhi Sultanate
- Rise of Turks and Mongols in Central Asia
- Establishment and Consolidation
- Territorial Expansion
Indian Polity: The Sultanate
- Administration of the Sultanate
- Formation of the Sultanate Ruling Class
- The problem, Crisis, and Decline
The economy of Delhi Sultanate
- State and Economy
- Agrarian Structure
- Rise of Urban Economy Trade and Commerce
- Technology and Crafts
The Regional Powers: 13th to 15th Century
- Northern and Western India
- State, Administration, and Economy in North India
- Regional Powers in South India and Deccan
- The Vijaynagar Empire
- The Bahmanis
Society And Culture: 13th to15th Century
- Socio-Religious Movement: Bhakti Movement
- Socio-Religious Movement: Sufi Movement
- Art and Architecture of Delhi Sultanate
- Art and Architecture of Regional States
- Language and Literature
- Lifestyle and Popular Cultures
India from 8th to 15th Century AD Study Materials
Download Unit wise PDFs of India from 8th to 15th Century Study Materials :
Download full Textbook PDFs of India from 8th to 15th Century Study Materials :
|Indian from 8th to 15th Century||Click Here|
The subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Master of Arts (History). The following university students can also download India from 8th to 15th Century AD study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Lovely Professional University
- NIILM University
- University of Calicut
The subject in the Semesters
India from 8th to 15th Century AD subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA History II Semester
- BA History III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of India from 8th to 15th Century AD :
|Early Medieval Economy: 8th to 13th Century||Download|
|Society and Culture: 8th to 13th Century||Download|
|Indian Polity in its Regional Variation: 8th to 13th Century||Click Here|
|Establishment of Delhi Sultanate||Download|
|Indian Polity: The Sultanate||Click Here|
|The economy of Delhi Sultanate||Download|
|The Regional Powers: 13th to 15th Century||Click Here|
|Society And Culture: 13th to15th Century||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of India from the 8th to 15th Century AD :
- Give five salient features of Indian feudalism.
- What are the technological improvements in the sphere of agriculture?
- Describe the relationship between trade and commerce with i) metallic-currency, ii) village economy and iii) towns.
- Explain the character and conduct of traders?
- Explain the regional characteristics of trading communities?
- Explain the relationship between the ecological setting and temple constructions.
- Describe three linguistic regions that constitute the Deccan.
- What are the three main perspectives of learning South Indian polity?
- Why and how the internal structure of the Nadu changed?
- Briefly mention the initial conquests of Muhammad Ghori in India.
- What was Mahmud Ghazni‟s main objectives for invading India?
- What events did Alauddin Khalji take to eliminate the intermediaries?
- Discuss the events taken through Alauddin Khalji to introduce ‘price manages’.
- Write a note on canal irrigation.
Recommended Books for India from 8th to 15th Century Study Materials
The books that are useful for knowing about India from 8th to 15th Century Study Materials are given here. These are available online and can be downloaded for learning.
- EHI-3 India From 8th To 15th Century A.D. by Neetu Sharma
- EHI-3 India From 8th To 15th Century A.D. in Hindi Medium by Maya Samariya, Vimla Devi, et al.
- EHI3-India -From 8th to 15th Century (IGNOU help book for EHI-3 in English Medium)
by Neeraj Publications
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of India from 8th to 15th Century AD Study Materials. Share this article India from 8th to 15th Century AD Study Materials with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.