Download India from 18th to Mid 19th Century Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. These Study Books will be useful for Social students. The concepts of Rise of Regional Powers, Capitalism, Imperialism, Colonial Economy, Social and Cultural Change are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
- India from 16 to Mid 18th Century
- India from 8th to 15th Century
- History of China and Japan 1840-1949
- History of Ecology and Environment in India
Table of Contents
India from 18th to Mid 19th Century Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||India from 18th to Mid 19th Century|
|Useful for||MA, BA in History|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Rise of Regional Powers
- Indian Polity in the mid-18th Century
- Bengal and Awadh
- The Maratha State System
- Mysore and Hyderabad
- The Punjab
Capitalism and Imperialism
- Mercantile to Industrial Capitalism in Europe
- European Colonial Powers
British Conquest and Consolidation
- The British in Eastern India up to Buxar
- Conflict and Expansion- South India
- Anglo-Maratha and Mysore Wars
- British Expansion- North India
- British Expansion Beyond Indian Frontiers
- Imperial Ideology: Orientalist Construction of India and the Utilitarians
- Mercantile Policies and Indian Trade
- The New Land Revenue Settlements
- The Commercialisation of Agriculture
- De-industrialization in India
- Economic Impact of Colonial Rule
- Literature in the Indian Languages
- The Languages of Modern India
- The Spread of English Education
- The Indian Mind and Western Knowledge: Growth of Critical Consciousness
Impact of British Rule: Polity and Society
- Constitutional Development (1757-1858)
- Administration and Law
- Social Policy and Indian Response
Social and Cultural Change
- Reform Movement – I
- Reform Movement – II
- Social Discrimination and Disprivileged Groups
Popular Revolts and Uprisings
- Peasant and Tribal Uprisings
- Revolt of 1857 – Cause and Nature
- Revolt of 1857 – Course and Aftermath
India from 18th to Mid 19th Century Study Books
|Indian from 18th to 19th Century||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Master of Arts (History). The following university students can also download India from 18th to Mid 19th Century study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Lovely Professional University
- NIILM University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
India from 18th to Mid 19th Century subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA History II Semester
- BA History III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of India from 18th to Mid 19th Century subject :
|Rise of Regional Powers||Download|
|Capitalism and Imperialism||Download|
|British Conquest and Consolidation||Click Here|
|Cultural Contours||Click Here|
|Impact of British Rule: Polity and Society||Download|
|Social and Cultural Change||Click Here|
|Popular Revolts and Uprisings||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of India from 18th to Mid 19th Century :
- What were the financial and territorial gains made by Nadir Shah?
- How would you explain the decline of imperial control in the province in the first of 18th century?
- Explain the role of State in Mercantilism.
- How do you explain the success of England compared to other countries of Europe in the 16th century?
- What was the effect of the Industrial Revolution on the state regulation of trade?
- Explain the reasons for conflict between the Indian state and the British.
- How did Bentinck want to bring about a social change in India?
- What do you understand by ‘Monopoly of Trade’?
- Why did the English Company plan for the commercialization of Indian Agriculture?
- Discuss the official policy of education between 1835 to 1857.
- Write a critical note on the effect of English education in India.
- Why did the British go in for administrative reforms in the 19th century?
- Explain the Rammohan Roy’s views on religion and the conditions women in India.
- What are the various forms of social discrimination existed in South India?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of India from 18th to Mid 19th Century Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.