Download India from 16th to Mid 18th Century Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. India from 16th to Mid 18th Century is one of the subjects in the courses of MA, BA in History. Here we provide the materials for the important concepts of India in the 16th Century, the Mughal Empire, Regional Powers, and the Mughals, State and Economy, etc. Download the Study Books, Important Questions of this subject from Exams Time website for better preparation. Unit wise PDFs are also provided below.
Other Links :
- India from 18th to Mid 19th Century
- India from 8th to 15th Century
- History of China and Japan 1840-1949
- History of Ecology and Environment in India
Table of Contents
India from 16th to Mid 18th Century Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||India from 16th to Mid 18th Century|
|Useful for||MA, BA in History|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
India in the 16th Century
- Political Formations in Central and West Asia
- Polity and Economy in North India
- Polity and Economy in Deccan and South India
- The Trading World of Asia and the Coming of the Portuguese
Mughal Empire: Polity
- Growth of Mughal Empire: 1526-1556
- Expansion and Consolidation: 1556-1707
- Relations with Central Asia and Persia
Regional Powers and the Mughals
- Ahmednagar, Bijapur, and Golkonda
- The Deccan States and the Mughals
- Rise of the Marathas in the 17th Century
- Rajput States
Political Ideas and Institutions
- Mughal Theory of Sovereignty
- Mughal Ruling Class
- Mughal Administration: Central, Provincial and Local
- Mughal Administration: Mansab and Jagir
State and Economy
- Mughal Land Revenue System
- Agrarian Relations: Mughal India
- Land Revenue System: Maratha, Deccan and South India
- Agrarian Relations: Deccan and South India
- Fiscal and Monetary System, Prices
Production and Trade
- Agricultural Production
- Non-Agricultural Production
- Inland and Foreign Trade
- Personnel of Trade and Commercial Practices
- The European Trading Companies
Society and Culture-I
- Population in Mughal India
- Rural Classes and Lifestyle
- Urbanization, Urban Classes, and Lifestyle
- Religious Ideas and Movements
- State and Religion
Society and Culture II
- Indian Languages and Literature
- Science and Technology
- Painting and Fine Arts
India at the Mid 18th Century
- Decline of the Mughal Empire
- Rise of Regional Powers
- Potentialities of Economic Growth: An Overview
India from 16th to Mid 18th Century Study Books
|Indian from 16th to 18th Century||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Master of Arts (History). The following university students can also download India from 16th to Mid 18th Century study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Lovely Professional University
- NIILM University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
India from 16th to Mid 18th Century subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA History II Semester
- BA History III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of India from 16th to Mid 18th Century subject :
|India in the 16th Century||Download|
|Mughal Empire: Polity||Download|
|Regional Powers and the Mughals||Click Here|
|Political Ideas and Institutions||Download|
|State and Economy||Click Here|
|Production and Trade||Download|
|Society and Culture-I||Click Here|
|Society and Culture II||Download|
|India at the Mid 18th Century||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of India from 16th to Mid 18th Century :
- Discuss the causes for the downfall of the Timurids.
- Describe the significance of the study of Central Asian history in relation to the Mughals.
- Discuss the extent of Sikandar Lodi’s Empire.
- Discuss the nature of Nayak-Vijaynagar relations throughout the 16th century.
- Discuss the political condition of India on the eve of Babur’s invasion.
- Discuss the significance of the battle of Khanwa.
- Explain Jahangir’s approach towards the Deccan states.
- Analyze the nature of Shivaji’s administration.
- Distinguish the three stages in Akbar’s Rajput policy.
- What were the shiqqs? Discuss its chief functionaries?
- What is a jagir system?
- What do you understand through the term ‘Watan System‘? What were its chief features?
- How the rahdari and custom tax were composed?
- What were land grants? Who received these grants?
- What were the main characteristics of Medieval Deccan Village?
- Who were ‘interlopers’? Describe their clash with the English East India Company?
- Describe the sea-route from Indian ports to Europe.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of India from 16th to Mid 18th Century Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.