Check out the 2020 Admissions of IISER Mohali. The University offers the BS-MS Dual Degree Program, Integrated Ph.D. program & Ph.D. Programs. Here we have provided ਇੰਡੀਅਨ ਇੰਸਟੀਚਿ ofਟ ਆਫ ਸਾਇੰਸ ਐਜੂਕੇਸ਼ਨ ਐਂਡ ਰਿਸਰਚ ਮੋਹਾਲੀ details like Admission Notifications, Applications, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Faculty, Important Links, Administration, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Read this article completely to get more details on the Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Mohali 2020 Admissions.
Useful Links :
- Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Mohali Time Table
- IISER Mohali Admit Card
- IISER Mohali Result
- IISER Mohali Courses and Syllabus
- IISER Mohali Question Papers
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Institute of Science Education & Research|
|Location||Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Courses||BS-MS Dual Degree Program, Integrated Ph.D. program & Ph.D. Programs|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact Number||2240266, 2240124|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Mohali
IISER Mohali is an autonomus public university that was established in the year 2007 with a batch of 25 students in the five-year BS-MS Dual Degree Program. The Ph.D. program was started in 2008 & the Integrated Ph.D. program was started in 2012. This University was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, based on the guidance of the Scientific Advisory Council to the PM. Its complete residential campus is located in 125 acres of land given by the Govt. of Punjab, in the Knowledge City at Sector 81, Mohali.
5 IISERs were created initially & they are functioning at Kolkata, Pune, Mohali, Bhopal & Thiruvananthapuram. The sixth IISER was established in Tirupati (2015). The 7th member of the IISER family is in Berhampur i.e., IISER Berhampur. The basic mandate of these institutions is to carry out research in frontier areas of science & to provide quality science education at the UG and the PG levels. Each IISER is an autonomous institution & it awards its own degrees.
Courses and Duration
|BS-MS Dual Degree Programs||5 years|
|Integrated Ph.D. Program||2 years|
|Ph.D. Program||3 years|
- BS-MS Dual Degree Programs – Students have to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Integrated Ph.D. Programs – Candidates should have to pass Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from the recognized University
- Ph.D. Program – Candidates have to pass Masters or M.Phil. in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
Steps to apply for the admissions of the IISER Mohali:
- Go to the official website of the University – https://www.iisermohali.ac.in/
- From the main page, click on the ‘Academics’ tab.
- On the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Forms’ tab
- Now a page with the various links will display on the screen.
- Here click on the ‘Application Form’ link. Then the application form will be opened.
- Fill the Online Application Form & enter the necessary details.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Physical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computer Centre
- Visitors Hostel
- Health Centre
- Sports Facilities
- Counselling Service
- Day Care
- Fee Structure for BS-MS Students of Session 2019-20 – View PDF
- Fee Structure For Ph.D. Students For Session 2019-20 – View PDF
- Fee Structure For Int Ph.D. Students For Session 2019-20 – View PDF
- Well equipped laboratories & modern libraries
- The awesome atmosphere for research
- Very hard to get admission
- Hostels are bit small
Ratings – 4.0/5
I have done my Masters in Biotechnology. The form does not provide the option to select Biotechnology. What will I select for Masters?
Ans. Select as Masters in Biology & specify “Biotechnology” in the Specialization field.
I am having a fellowship that is not specified in the “JRF From” Selector. What will I select?
Ans. You need not select anything but you can specify the fellowship in the “Additional Information” on the last page of the form.
The link to the application form is not working.
Ans. Please try after some time.
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Mohali
Sector 81, SAS Nagar,
Mohali PO 140306
Telefax : 2240266, 2240124
We hope that you may get complete details on the IISER Mohali Admissions 2020. We have provided the University’s Admission details like Applications, Admission Process, Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Fees Structure, Administration, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.