Check out the IGNOU Grade Card 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the IGNOU Report Card for UG & PG Courses. IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University (इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय). The University provides Distance Education Courses. Candidates who have attended the End Semester Exams are eagerly waiting for the IGNOU Exam Result & Grade Card. IGNOU Semester Exams were conducted in the month of March/April 2020 and the results will be declared in the month of June 2020. IGNOU releases the Grade Card of various programs on the official website.
Candidates have to check out their IGNOU Grade Report by entering their Roll Number & Course. The Grade Cards of Certificate Courses will be announced by the University through the official website. Through this article, candidates can get the complete details of the Under Graduate & Post Graduate Course Grade Card, How to Download the Grade Card for their Result. Continue Reading the below article, for more information on the Indira Gandhi National Open University Grade Card.
IGNOU Grade Card mentions the academic performance of the Students. Candidates should know the difference between IGNOU Result and IGNOU Grade Card. The Result PDF contains only the Term Exam Marks and Course Details, where IGNOU Grade Card shows Course Details, Term End Exam Assignment Marks, TEE Theory & Practical Marks.
Other Useful Links :
Table of Contents
IGNOU Grade Card 2020
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Based or Merit Based|
|This article is on||IGNOU Grade Card 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates of IGNOU Report Card
|Events||January Cycle||July Cycle|
|Term End Exam||December 2020||June 2020|
|Results & Grade Card||December 2020||It Will be announced by the University|
IGNOU Grade Card 2019 – Download Here
|Name of the Course||Download Report Card|
How to Download Grade Card 2020?
Candidates should follow the below steps to download the IGNOU Report Card
- Visit the official webiste of IGNOU i.e., www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on the “Student Support > ” Results ” Tab.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- On the left side page, from the list of options, select Grade Card.
- Click on the required Exam and Check out your Grade Card.
- Candidates must select the Program and enter their Roll Number.
- Your Grade Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Take a print out of it for future references.
Details on IGNOU Report Card
The following details will be mentioned on the Grade Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Student’s Roll Number
- Name of the Program
- Course Code
- Number of Assignments Submitted
- Number of Assignments Required
- Term End Exam Theory Marks
- TEE Practical Marks
- Status of Assignments (Completed / Not Completed)
Indira Gandhi Open University Grade Report – Section wise Weightage
|Term End Exam Theory & Practicals||70%|
Indira Gandhi National Open University Grade Chart
Here is the Grade Chart is given below for the students to know how the Grades will be assigned.
|Letter Grade||Percentage||Remarks||Grade Points|
|A||80% and Above||Excellent||5|
|B||60% – 79.9%||Very Good||4|
|C||50% – 59.9%||Good||3|
|D||40% – 49.9%||Satisfactory||2|
Grade Card Revaluation
Students who are not satisfied with the result can apply for Revaluation. To apply for revaluation, candidates have to fill the Revaluation Form within a month after the declaration of results. Invigilators recheck the Answer Sheet of the student and making changes, if any. The Updated Marks will be added in the Record. The Fee for revaluation will be Rs 750 /- for each course.
Revaluation results will be declared at least after 30 days of submitting the Request Form.
Instructions for Grade Card 2020
- The Grade Card will be available to the students only through online mode.
- Candidates should check the details mentioned on the Grade Card are valid or not.
- If the candidate is satisfied with the Grade Report, he/she should download and take a print out of it for future references
- Candidates can also apply for Duplicate Grade Card by submitting a request and DD in favor of IGNOU for Rs 250/-
- If there is any discrepancy found in the Grade Card, students should contact the University about it.
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the IGNOU Grade Card 2020. This article provides useful information on Important Dates of IGNOU Grade Card 2020, UG & PG Grade Card Details, Grade Card Chart, Grade Card Revaluation. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.