Check out the IGNOU BA Hall Ticket 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the IGNOU Hall Ticket for UG & PG Courses and also for the Entrance Exams. IGNOU full form is Indira Gandhi National Open University (इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय). The University provides the Distance Education Courses. Candidates who are going to attend End Semester Exams are eagerly waiting for the IGNOU (इग्नू) Exam Hall Ticket. IGNOU releases the Hall Ticket of various programs on the official website, 10 days before the Term End Exam Commences. Candidates have to download the IGNOU Admit Card by entering their Roll Number & Course.
Through this article IGNOU BA Hall Ticket, candidates can get the complete details of Bachelor’s Degree Hall Ticket, Steps to Download the Admit Cards . Continue Reading the below article IGNOU BA Hall Ticket, for more information of Indira Gandhi National Open University Hall Ticket.
Other Links :
- Bachelor of Arts Study Materials – IGNOU BA Study Notes
- IGNOU BA Results – Check out your Result
- Bachelor of Arts Syllabus – Download IGNOU BA Syllabus PDF
Table of Contents
IGNOU BA Hall Ticket – Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Based or Merit Based|
|This article is on||IGNOU BA Hall Ticket 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Hall Ticket is Mandatory ?
The University releases the Admit Card or Hall Tickets on the official website. Hall Tickets will be issued to the Term End Exams for both 1st & 2nd Years. These will be declared by the University 10 days before the Exams begin.
Candidates without the Hall Ticket will not be allowed to write the Exam which will result in loss of the Whole Semester. So, it is mandatory for any candidate to bring the Admit Card or Hall Ticket to the Exam Center.
Download BA Hall Ticket
|Name of the Exam||Hall Ticket Download Link|
|Term End Exam I & II Year||Download|
How to Download the IGNOU BA Hall Ticket 2021?
Candidates should follow the below process while downloading the Hall Ticket :
- Visit the website of the University i.e., www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on “Student Support ” and then ” Results ” Tab.
- You will be entered into a new page.
- On the left side of the page, you can list of options, from those select “Hall Ticket/Admit Card”.
- Click on the required Exam for which you want to download the Admit Card.
- Enter your Roll Number and select Course and Click on “Submit Button”.
- After submitting the details, your Hall Ticket will be displayed.
- Download and Take a printout of it.
- Carry it to the Examination Hall.
Details on the Hall Ticket
The following information will be mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates need to check whether the details provided are valid or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Student’s Roll Number
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the Course
- Course Code
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of IGNOU BA Hall Ticket 2021. This article provides the useful information of IGNOU Admit Card. How to Download the Call Letter, Documents required etc. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article IGNOU BA Hall Ticket with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.