Check out the IGNOU B.Ed Results 2019. IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University (इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय). The University provides the Distance Education Courses. Candidates who have attended the End Semester Exams are eagerly waiting for the IGNOU (इग्नू) Exam Result. IGNOU Semester Exams were conducted in the month of March/April 2019 and the results will be declared in the month of June 2019. In this article, we are going to provide the IGNOU Exam Revaluation Results for Bachelor of Education.
IGNOU releases the Results of Bachelor of Education on the official website. Candidates have to check out their Exam Results by entering their Roll Number. Through this article, candidates can get the complete details of B.Ed Results, How to Check out the Result, Steps to Download the Grade Card for their Result. Continue Reading the below article, for more information of IGNOU Results.
Other Links :
- IGNOU B.Ed Question Papers – Download Previous Papers PDF
- B.Ed IGNOU Study Materials – Download B.Ed Study Notes PDF
- IGNOU Bachelor of Education Syllabus PDF
Table of Contents
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Based or Merit Based|
|This article is on||IGNOU B.Ed Results 2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Check B.Ed IGNOU Results – Bachelor of Education
The University released the results of Bachelor of Education for I, II Year. The Results of B.Ed available on the official website of the University. Semster wise results are provided here, check out your result through the link given below :
|Name of the Course||Result Link|
How to Check out IGNOU Result 2019 ?
Candidates can check out their IGNOU B.Ed Results based on the following steps :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage of the website, Click on “Results” Tab.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- On the left side page, you can see the list of results of various Exams.
- Click on the required Exam and Check out the Result.
- Candidates must enter their Roll Number and Click on “Submit” button.
- Your Result will be displayed on the Screen.
Details on Result PDF
- Student’s 9 Digit Roll Number
- Name of the Student
- Name of the Course
- Course Code
- Scored Marks/Grade
- Maximum Marks of exam
- Exam Month/Year
- Date of Updation on Website
- Remarks by examiner
Revaluation of Answer Paper
Students who are not satisfied with the result can apply for Revaluation. To apply for revaluation, candidates have to fill the Revaluation Form within a month after the declaration of results. Invigilators recheck the Answer Sheet of the student and making changes, if any. The Updated Marks will be added in the Record.
The University also conducts the Improvement Exam to the students who have failed or want to improve their Marks/Grade. However, the Improvement is applicable for Theory Paper.
The following conditions should be met for the Improvement Examination :
- 2% marks less – For Securing First/Second Class in UG.
- Students of Graduation & Post Graduation can apply for this.
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of IGNOU B.Ed Results 2019. This article provides the useful information of B.Ed Results of all years, How to Check out the Result, Steps to Download the Grade Card for their Result. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.