Check out IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus 2019.The University provides the Distance Education Courses. The full form of IGNOU is Indira Gandhi National Open University. IGNOU (इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय) invites Admissions of Bachelor of Education. The applications are opened for the academic year 2019 – 20. The applications are to be filled through online mode only.
Admissions will be offered based for the candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity. Candidates who are searching for IGNOU (इग्नू) B.Ed Prospectus are now at the right place. Through this article, we are going to provide IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus, Admissions, Important Dates, Application Process, Fee Structure, Prospectus PDF Download Link etc. Continue reading the article for more information of IGNOU.
Other Links :
- IGNOU B.Ed Question Papers – Download Previous Papers PDF
- B.Ed IGNOU Study Materials – Download B.Ed Study Notes PDF
- IGNOU Bachelor of Education Syllabus PDF
Table of Contents
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Based or Merit Based|
|This article is on||IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Last Date for all Programs||31st July 2019|
Eligibility & Qualification
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification
- Duration of B.Ed Course is for 2 years and maximum 5 years.
- Medium of Instruction : Hindi / English Medium.
IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus – Application Process
Follow the below mentioned steps to fill the application form for the admission process :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://ignou.ac.in/
- Click on ” Register Online “.
- Click on ” Fresh Admission “ link from the dropdown list.
- You will be directed to the admission page.
- If you’re a new user, Click on ” Register Yourself “.
- Click on Login button, if you’re a existing user and login with ID and password.
- Fill all the basic details such as Personal Details, Qualifications, Course Details etc.
- The following Scanned Documents need to be uploaded :
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate (SC / ST / OBC)
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Certificate
- All the above documents are to be uploaded of size less than 100KB.
- Click on ” Next ” button, you will get the form preview option.
- Save and take a printout of the application for future reference.
Click Here to Apply Online
IGNOU B.Ed – Application Fee
The fee can be paid through Master / Visa / Rupay Credi or Debit Card or Net Banking or ATM Card.
|Fee Details||Fee to be paid|
|Registration Fee||Rs 200 /-|
Bachelor of Education – Fee Structure
- The Fee Details of Bachelor of Education Course is Rs 50,000 /- for the full Programme.
Download IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus
Here we have mentioned the Prospectus Download link. Click on the link to download it. The Prospectus conatins the details of Course, Fee Particulars, Syllabus etc.
|Name of the Prospectus||Download Link|
|B.Ed Prospectus||Download Here|
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus. This article provides the useful information of Bachelor’s Degree Course, Admissions, Dates, Application Process, Application Fee, Fee Details, Documents required etc. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.