Check out IGNOU B.Com Prospectus 2019.The University provides the Distance Education Courses. The full form of IGNOU is Indira Gandhi National Open University. IGNOU (इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय) invites Admissions of Bachelor of Commerce. The applications are opened for the academic year 2019 – 20. The applications are to be filled through online mode only.
Admissions will be offered based on the marks or performance obtained by the students in Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) to Non 10+2 candidates. Candidates who are searching for IGNOU (इग्नू) B.Com are now at the right place. Through this article, we are going to provide IGNOU B.Com Prospectus, Admissions, Important Dates, Application Process, Fee Structure, Prospectus PDF Download Link etc. Continue reading the article for more information of IGNOU.
Other Links :
- IGNOU B.Com Question Papers – Download Previous Papers PDF
- B.Com IGNOU Study Materials – Bachelor of Commerce
- IGNOU B.Com Syllabus – Download Syllabus PDF
Table of Contents
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Based or Merit Based|
|This article is on||IGNOU B.Com Prospectus|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Last Date for all Programs||31st July 2019|
Eligibility & Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized University or College.
- Candidates who have not completed 10+2 should attend and be qualified in Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme.
- Duration of B.Com Course is for 3 years.
- Medium of Instruction : Hindi / English Medium.
- Age limit : There is no minimum or maximum age bar for B.Com.
- Programme Details : In order to enable you to complete B.Com. Course within the minimum period of three years,the student should gain 32 credits worth of courses in each year.
|Year||Foundation Courses||Elective Courses||Application Oriented Courses|
|3rd Year||–||16||8 – 16|
IGNOU B.Com Prospectus – Application Process
Follow the below mentioned steps to fill the application form for the admission process :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://ignou.ac.in/
- Click on ” Register Online “.
- From the drop down list, Click on ” Fresh Admission “.
- You will be directed to the admission page.
- If you’re a new user, Click on ” Register Yourself “.
- Click on Login button, if you’re a existing user and login with ID and password.
- Fill all the basic details such as Personal Details, Qualifications, Course Details etc.
- The following Scanned Documents need to be uploaded :
- Age Proof
- Relevant Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Category Certificate (SC / ST / OBC)
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Certificate
- All the above documents are to be uploaded of size less than 100KB.
- Click on ” Next ” button, you will get the form preview option.
- Save and take a printout of the application for future reference.
Click Here to Apply Online
IGNOU B.Com – Application Fee
The fee can be paid through Master / Visa / Rupay Credi or Debit Card or Net Banking or ATM Card.
|Fee Details||Fee to be paid|
|Registration Fee||Rs 200 /-|
Bachelor of Commerce – Fee Structure
- The Fee Details of Bachelor of Arts Course is Rs 7,200 /- .
Download IGNOU B.Com Prospectus
|Name of the Prospectus||Download Link|
|B.Com Prospectus||Download Here|
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of IGNOU B.Com Prospectus. This article provides the useful information of Bachelor’s Degree Course, Admissions, Dates, Application Process, Application Fee, Fee Details, Documents required etc. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.