Check out the IGNOU B.Com F & CA Syllabus 2019. In this article, we are going to provide the IGNOU B.Com Syllabus for Bachelor of Commerce in Finance & Cost Accounting. The full form of IGNOU is Indira Gandhi National Open University (इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय). The University provides the Distance Education Courses. Candidates who are searching for the B.Com Syllabus are now at the right place.
Candidates who have joined and who are willing to join in this University are searching for B.Com F & CA Distance Education Syllabus. Through this article, we are going to provide the Syllabus Details of B.Com in Finance and Cost Accounting, Subject wise Syllabus, Elective Courses, Skill Courses, Core Courses etc. Continue reading the below article for more information about IGNOU B.Com F & CA Syllabus etc.
Other Links :
- IGNOU B.Com F & CA Question Papers
- Bachelor of Commerce in F & CA IGNOU Study Materials
- IGNOU B.Com F & CA Hall Ticket – Download Hall Ticket PDF
Table of Contents
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Based or Merit Based|
|This article is on||IGNOU B.Com F & CA Syllabus|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Courses offered by IGNOU – Finance & Cost Accounting
This programme consists 4 courses of BDP programme of IGNOU, 4 courses of Foundation Course of ICAI and 6 courses of Intermediate Course of ICAI. To be eligible for the degree, B.Com with Major in Financial and Cost Accounting, a student has to complete courses as shown below. All the 4 courses of Part – A shall be delivered by IGNOU and the students have to pursue them as per the IGNOU system. All the courses of Part B and Part C are part of ICAI Foundation/Intermediate courses and the student has to pursue them as per the ICAI system. Completion of Foundation and Intermediate is a pre-condition to seek admission in B.Com. (F&CA).
Total Credit Transfer – 40 Credits
Part A : Courses offered by IGNOU
|Course Code||Title of the Course|
|BSHF 101||Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences|
|AED 01||Export Procedures and Documentation|
|ECO 13||Business Environment|
|Communication Skills in English
English for Business Communication
Part B: Courses which are part of ICAI Foundation Course.
Students get credit transfer in this B.Com (F & CA) Programme
|Course Code||Title of the Course|
|BCO 041||Organization & Management Fundamentals|
|BCO 043||Economics and Business Fundamentals|
|BCO 044||Business Mathematics & Statistics Fundamentals|
Part C: Courses, which are part of ICAI Intermediate Course.
Students get credit transfer in this B.Com. (F & CA) Programme
- BCO 45 – Financial Accounting 8 Credits Credit transfer on completion
- BCO 046 – Commercial and Industrial Laws and Auditing
- BCO 047 – Applied Direct Taxation
- BCO 048 – Cost & Management Accounting
- BCO 049 – Operation Management and Information Systems
- BCO 050 – Applied Indirect Taxation
Download B.Com F & CA Syllabus
|Download B.Com Finance & Cost Accounting Complete Syllabus||Click Here|
How to Download Syllabus of B.Com (F & CA) ?
- Visit the website of the University i.e., www.ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage of the website, Click on ” Student Support ” Tab and then from the drop down list, Click on ” Downloads “.
- On the left side corner of the page, you will find the all the related links.
- Search the Syllabus link of your Course.
- Click on the required link for which you want to download the Syllabus.
- Download and Save it for your Preparation.
Useful Links :
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of IGNOU B.Com F & CA Syllabus. This article provides the useful information of Syllabus of Bachelor of Commerce in Finance & Cost Accounting, Download Links, etc. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.