Check out IGNOU B.Com F & CA Hall Ticket 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the IGNOU B.Com Hall Ticket for Finance & Cost Accounting Stream. IGNOU full form is Indira Gandhi National Open University (इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय). The University provides the Distance Education Courses. Candidates who are going to attend End Semester Exams are eagerly waiting for the IGNOU (इग्नू) Exam Hall Ticket. IGNOU releases the Hall Ticket of various programs on the official website, 10 days before the Term End Exam Commences. Candidates have to download the IGNOU Admit Card by entering their Roll Number & Course.
Through this article, candidates can get the complete details of Bachelor of Commerce in Finance and Cost Accounting Hall Ticket, Steps to Download the Admit Cards. Continue Reading the below article, for more information of Indira Gandhi National Open University Hall Ticket.
Other Links :
- IGNOU B.Com F & CA Question Papers
- B.Com F & CA IGNOU Results – Download Result PDF
- IGNOU B.Com F & CA Prospectus
Table of Contents
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Based or Merit Based|
|This article is on||IGNOU B.Com F & CA Hall Ticket 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why Hall Ticket is Mandatory ?
The University releases the Admit Card or Hall Tickets on the official website. Hall Tickets will be issued to the Term End Exams for both 1st, 2nd & 3rd Years. These will be declared by the University 10 days before the Exams begin.
Candidates without the Hall Ticket will not be allowed to write the Exam which will result in loss of the Whole Semester. So, it is mandatory for any candidate to bring the Admit Card or Hall Ticket to the Exam Center.
Download IGNOU B.Com (F & CA) Hall Ticket
Hall Tickets of 1st Year, 2nd Year and 3rd Year of Bachelor of Commerce in Finance & Cost Accounting are provided below :
|Name of the Exam||Hall Ticket Download Link|
|B.Com (F & CA) Hall Ticket 1st Year||Download|
|II Year Exam Hall Ticket||Download|
|III Year Admit Card||Download|
How to Download the IGNOU B.Com (F & CA) Hall Ticket 2021?
Candidates should follow the below process while downloading the Hall Ticket :
- Visit the website of the University i.e., www.ignou.ac.in
- Click on “Student Support ” and then ” Results ” Tab.
- You will be entered into a new page.
- On the left side of the page, you can list of options, from those select “Hall Ticket/Admit Card”.
- Click on the required Exam for which you want to download the Admit Card.
- Enter your Roll Number and select Course and Click on “Submit Button”.
- After submitting the details, your Hall Ticket will be displayed.
- Download and Take a printout of it.
- Carry it to the Examination Hall.
Details on the Hall Ticket
The following information will be mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates need to check whether the details provided are valid or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Student’s Roll Number
- Name of the Exam
- Name of the Course
- Course Code
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam
Useful Links :
- Bachelor of Commerce in F & CA IGNOU Study Materials
- IGNOU B.Com in Finance & Cost Accounting Syllabus
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of IGNOU B.Com F & CA Hall Ticket 2021. This article provides the useful information of IGNOU Admit Card. How to Download the Call Letter, Documents required etc. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.