Check out the IGNOU B.Com – A and F Syllabus 2019. In this article, we are going to provide the IGNOU Syllabus for Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Finance Course The full form of IGNOU is ndira Gandhi National Open University (इंदिरा गाँधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय). The University provides the Distance Education Courses. Candidates who are searching for the B.Com Syllabus are now at the right place.
Candidates who have joined and who are willing to join in this University are searching for B.Com Distance Education Syllabus. Through this article, we are going to provide the Syllabus Details of B.Com in Accounting & Finance, Subject wise Syllabus, Elective Courses, Skill Courses, Core Courses etc. Continue reading the below article for more information about IGNOU B.Com Syllabus etc.
Other Links :
- IGNOU B.Com Accounting & Finance Question Papers
- Bachelor of Commerce A & F – IGNOU Study Materials
- Bachelor of Commerce – IGNOU B.Com(A & F) Prospectus
IGNOU B.Com – A and F Syllabus 2019 – Indira Gandhi National Open University
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Based or Merit Based|
|This article is on||IGNOU B.Com – A and F Syllabus|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IGNOU B.Com Course Details
Students who are pursuing IGNOU B.Com, have to choose the subjects in all three years from three different types of courses which are mentioned below:
- Foundation Courses (24 Credits)
- Elective Courses (56 or 64 Credits) – not less than 48 credits
- Application Oriented Courses (16 or 8)
IGNOU B.Com Syllabus
|Download B.Com Accounting & Finance Complete Syllabus||Click Here|
PART A: Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Courses offered by ICAI.
Courses already passed by students as part of CPT or PE-I or Foundation and credit transfer given to all the students admitted in B.Com (A & F).
- BCO – 001 Fundamentals of Accounting
- BCO – 002 Mercantile Law
- BCO – 003 General Economics
- BCO – 004 Quantitative Aptitude
PART B: Courses offered by IGNOU. To be studied by all students
- BEGF-1 Foundation Course in English 1
- FEG-2 Foundation Course in English 2
- BHDF – 101 Foundation Course in Hindi 1
- FHD – 2 Foundation Course in Hindi 2
- BEGE – 104 English for Business Communication
- EHD – 8 Prayojan Mulak Hindi
- BSHF – 101 Foundation Course in Humanities and Social Sciences
- FST – 1 Foundation Course in Science and Technology
- ECO – 13 Business Environment
- AED – 1 Export Procedures and Documentation
PART C: Professional Competence Course (PCC) offered by ICAI.
These Courses are to be passed as part of Chartered Accountancy First Stage and students will get credit transfer in this B.Com (A & F) Programme.
- BCO – 005 Advaced Accounting
- BCO – 006 Auditing and Assurance
- BCO – 007 Law, Ethics & Communication
- BCO – 008 Cost Accounting & Financial Management
- BCO – 009 Taxation
- BCO – 010 Information Technology and Strategic Management
How to Download Syllabus of IGNOU B.Com ?
- Visit the website of the University i.e., www.ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage of the website, Click on ” Student Support ” Tab and then from the drop down list, Click on ” Downloads “.
- On the left side corner of the page, you will find the all the related links.
- Search the Syllabus link of your Course.
- Click on the required link for which you want to download the Syllabus.
- Download and Save it for your Preparation.
Useful Links :
- IGNOU B.Com A & F Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card PDF
- Bachelor of Commerce A & F Results – Check out I, II, III Year Results
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of IGNOU B.Com – A and F Syllabus. This article provides the useful information of Syllabus of Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Finance, Download Links, etc. Keep visiting our website Exams Time for the latest updates. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website so that you will get the notification as soon as it is updated.