Check out the ICFAI University, Tripura Admissions 2021. The University has released the admissions of UG, PG, B.Ed. & Ph.D. Courses. This University also provides BBA, MBA, PGDFA & Diploma Courses in Distance Education. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of the ICFAI University, Tripura (ICFAI विश्वविद्यालय, त्रिपुरा) Admissions, the Application Process, Academic Calendar, Prospectus, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about ICFAI University, Tripura Admissions in 2021.
Other Links :
- ICFAI University, Tripura Time Table
- ICFAI Courses and Syllabus
- ICFAI University Result
- ICFAI University Question Papers
- ICFAI Admit Card
Table of Contents
ICFAI University, Tripura
|Name of the Organisation||ICFAI University, Tripura|
|Location||Mohanpur, West Tripura|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||General – UG, PG, B.Ed. & Ph.D. Courses
Distance Education – BBA, MBA & PGDFA Courses
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Contact number||0381-2865752 / 62|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) was established in 1984 with the broad objective of empowering citizens through world-class quality education. In 1985, the Institute announced its arrival into the Indian education fora by innovatively launching the CFA Program. This Program was a unique program in finance. The ICFAI University, Tripura was established in 2004 through the Tripura Act 8 of 2004. The University has been approved by the UGC, under Section 2(f) Act, 1956.
The Distance Education Council has approved the programs of the University, Tripura. The vision of University is ‘to be a top-ranking private university of choice for students, staff & corporates, recognized for excellence in Education & Research specially relevant to social needs’. The University campus based at the Agartala campus spread over 32 acres at Kamalghat Sadar, Tripura. It has over 6 lakhs sq. ft. of built-up area with academic blocks, laboratories, faculty rooms, auditorium, seminar halls, computer labs, well-equipped library, canteen facilities.
Courses Offered and Duration
Check out the ICFAI University Courses and Duration :
|B.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||3 years|
|BBA-LLB (Hons)||5 years|
|BA-LLB (Hons.)||5 years|
|Integrated BCA – MCA||5 years|
|B.A.(Hons.) English||3 years|
|MBA in Healthcare Mgmt. & Rural Mgmt.||2 years|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||2 years|
|M.A. in English & Education||2 years|
|B.Tech. in CE, CSE, EEE, ECE, ME (Lateral & Regular)||4 years|
|M.Phil in Clinical Psychology||2 years|
|Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering & in Law Courses||5 years|
ICFAI University Distance Education Courses & Duration:
|MBA (Sr. Executives)||2 years|
|Diploma in Investment Management||1 year|
|Diploma in Derivatives & Risk Management||1 year|
|Diploma in Global Financial Markets||1 year|
|Diploma in Talent Management||1 year|
|Diploma in Innovation Management||1 year|
|Diploma in Retail Management||1 year|
|Diploma in International Business||1 year|
- UG Courses – Candidates should have to complete (10+2) in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses – Candidates have to pass graduation in a relevant stream with a min. of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- B.Ed. Course – Any UG from a recognized board/university with at least 50% marks.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to complete any Post Graduation courses/M.Phil. in relevant stream with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidates have to complete a Master’s degree in a relevant stream with a min. of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass (10+2) / equivalent examination in a relevant stream with a min. of 40% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
Distance Education Courses:
- PG Courses – Honors/ spl. Hons/ General graduate (10+2+3) with at least 45% marks in a relevant subject.
- BBA Courses – Candidates should have to complete (10+2) in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized Board.
- PGDFA Course – Candidates should have to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics / physical science/commerce.
- Diploma Courses –Candidates should have to complete a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Before mentioned Admission calendar is not applicable for B.Ed., B.Ed. Spl Ed. (MR), D.Ed.Spl.Ed. (MR) Programs:
|Last Date for submission of completed application forms of all UG, PG, Engineering, Ph.D. & Diploma courses (except M.Phil in Clinical Psychology)||July 15, 2021|
|Last Date for submission of completed M.Phil in Clinical Psychology application forms||May 31, 2021|
|Admission Decision||July 19, 2021|
|Registration||July 29, 2021|
|Commencement of Preparatory Classes||July 30, 2021|
|Commencement of Regular Classes||Aug 05, 2021|
Apply for ICFAI University, Tripura Admissions
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- ICFAI Law School
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Library & Information Science
- Liberal Arts Faculty
- Special Education and Rehabilitation Faculty
- Faculty of Physical Education and Yoga
- Allied Health Sciences
ICFAI University Application Process
Procedure to submit the Application form. Follow the below steps:
- Please make sure that you have the qualification to apply for the course before filling up the form.
- Fill the Application Form in Capital Letters.
- Provide all the available information under appropriate sections
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
- Students can submit the application form by remitting 500, online or by cash.
ICFAI University – Fee Structure
- B.Ed. Program Fee Structure
- B.Tech Program
- BA-LLB Hons Program
- LLB Program
- M.A. English Program
- B.Sc. Hons Chemistry
- MBA Program
- BBA Program
- B.Com. Hons
- Ph.D. Program
- M.Ed. Program
- B.P.Ed. Program
- D.ED.SPL.ED. (MR) Program
- B.A. Hons English Program
- M.C.A / M.C.A. (LE) Program
- M.Phil.in Clinical Psychology Program
- M.Sc. in Physics Program
- Chemistry Program (M.Sc.)
- Mathematics (M.Sc.)
- BCA Program
- PGDY Program
- D.P.Ed. Program
Fee Structure for Distance Education Courses:
Reviews of ICFAI University, Tripura
- Good university with world-class infrastructure.
- The University provides almost all kind of programs
- Worst MBA Program
- Convincing candidates at the time of admission
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the University provide hostel or residential accommodation to the outstation Candidates?
Ans. Yes. The university has separate hostel facilities for boys & girls in its 32-acre campus.
Does the University offer any fee concession to domicile candidates of Tripura?
Ans. Yes. The University offers fee concession to the domicile candidates of Tripura. Please refer to the prospectus for more details.
Do the banks provide educational loans to ICFAI University students?
Ans. Yes. Several public & private sector banks provide educational loans to all students. Applicants seeking educational loans may approach respective cities/town banks for availing of the loans.
If I do a UG program from Icfai University, Tripura, can I apply for admission for a PG program in a Foreign University?
Ans. Yes; on completion of the UG program from ICFAI University, one can apply for the Master’s degree program at a foreign University.
The University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi and the Association of Commonwealth Universities, London.
The ICFAI University, Tripura
West Tripura – 799210, India.
Toll free – 18003453673
Email ID – [email protected]
Hope you may get complete information about the ICFAI University, Tripura Admissions 2021. In this article, we have provided useful information like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Admission Calendar, Fees Structure, Faculty, Prospectus, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.