ICFAI University Sikkim Admission 2021: ICFAI University was established by the Sikkim State Government on January 27, 2005, in Gangtok. It offers admission (आईसीएफएआई विश्वविद्यालय सिक्किम प्रवेश) in various courses of UG Courses – B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, BCA, BA, B.Sc, B.Ed, PG Courses (MBA,MCA,M.Com, M.Tech, MA, M.Sc,) Diploma Courses, PG Diploma Programs, Retail Management, Pharma Management, Library Automation & Networking, Yoga, and Ph.D., etc.
ICFAI University Sikkim has been approved by the UGC, whereas all the law courses are approved by the BCI (Bar Council of India). It also participates in a range of Distance Education Council-approved various courses. Through this page, students can check the Admission 2021 complete information, includes Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
Also, Refer to the following articles:
- ICFAI University Sikkim Courses & Syllabus
- ICFAI University Sikkim Time Table
- ICFAI University Sikkim Result, Cutoff Marks
- ICFAI University Sikkim Question Papers
- ICFAI University Sikkim Hall Ticket
Table of Contents
The University, Sikkim has been established under Section 4(2) of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Sikkim Act 2004 (Act 9 of 2004) passed by the Legislative Assembly of Sikkim University. The University has been notified under Notification No. 9/LD/2004 Dated 15th Oct 2004.
ICFAI University Sikkim Admission 2021 – Important Dates
|Last date for submission of duly completed Application Form along with Admission Fees & release of Provisional Admission Letters||Last Week of Jul 2021|
|Registration with the scrutiny of original certificates & Payment of First Semester fee||Last Week of Jul 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of Jul 2021|
- BBA-LLB (Hons.)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- B.A. Economics (Hons.)
- B.A. English (Hons.)
- B.Sc (Culinary Arts)
- BA-LLB (Hons.)
Eligibility Criteria – ICFAI University Sikkim
UG Admission 2021
|BBA||Business Administration||Passed class 12th in any stream with 40% aggregate marks||Applications consideration and Personal Interview|
|BTTM||Travel & Tourism Management|
|BHM||Guest Relationships Management|
|Resort & Homestay Management|
|Total Quality Management|
|BCA||Computer Applications||Passed class 12th with Physics/ Mathematics/ Commerce as major subjects with 40% aggregate marks|
ICFAI University, Sikkim Law Admission 2021
|LLB||Law||Graduation in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks||Personal Interview|
|BBA + LLB||Business Administration & Law||Passed class 12th with 45% aggregate marks (in best five subjects including English)||CLAT/ LSAT/ ICFAI Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) followed by Personal Interview|
|BA + LLB||Arts & law|
ICFAI University, Sikkim MBA Admission 2021
|MBA||Marketing||Graduation or equivalent degree in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks||Applications consideration and Personal Interview at the campus|
|Human Resource Management|
|IT & Systems|
Application Form 2021
For online applications:
- Get into ICFAI Sikkim’s official portal. i.e., Click Here
- Decide on the ‘Apply Online’ link under the ‘Admissions’ tab on the home page.
- Connect to the Online Admissions Guidelines link at the sent page.
- Go for the Online Registration tab.
- Provide for personal details, academic records (graduation details if applicable), and family details (parent’s background and siblings).
- Affix a colored scanned copy of a passport-sized photograph.
- Confirm the announcement box and click on the ‘Submit button.
- Progress towards payment of application fee through Credit cards/ Net Banking.
- The application fee for UG and PG courses is Rs 300, where for Law courses is Rs 500.
For Offline Applications:
Hard copies of application forms will exist at the admissions office of the university.
The application form is required to furnish the info in block letters.
The following documents to the university:
- Date of birth proof/ class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if belonging to Sikkim)
- Nationality Proof (foreign candidates)
- Academic/ ECA Certificates
ICFAI University Sikkim fees
In last year, the cost of admission form and CAT Fee was Rs. 1000/- for General, OBC, and EWSs and Rs. 500/- for ST/SC/PWD, so it may be revised for the academic year 2021-21.
ICFAI Sikkim University Admission Procedure
Placements: Aimed to UG & PG courses, apart from five-year integrated courses under the school of law, will be grounded on the applicant’s academic performance and Personal Interview.
For integrated law courses, admissions are settled on the candidate’s score in Institute/ National level law entrance tests- ICFAI Law School Admissions Test (LSAT), CLAT, or LSAT.
Under each course, 25% of the total seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Sikkim.
Counseling will be held after the declaration of the Shortlist. Candidates are required to qualify for the entrance examination for the counseling procedure. Given below are some steps which must follow by the candidates:
- Firstly, the applicants must check the counseling schedule.
- Next, select a college according to the preference & interest.
- After that, you need to register online for counseling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the applicant will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seats and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required documents at the time of counseling for verification purposes.
The college isn’t strict about attendance which makes it an attractive college for a certain section of students but it’s also a place filled with budding entrepreneurs and students trying to leave a mark in this world.
The college does not take in a student for admission on any entrance basis. I scored 94.5% in my 12th grade to get admission here.
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
The fee structure is reasonable at 1.17 lakhs for the 3 years here.
The ICFAI University, Sikkim, Ranka Road,
Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.
Landline No: 03592-284555/ 03592-284666
Email: [email protected]
On this page, we have given the information regarding the ICFAI University Sikkim Admissions 2021-22. So, if you have any queries on this post contact me via the comment box or go for the official website link is provided in the above paragraphs.