Human Resource Planning Study Materials: Download Human Resource Planning Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. MBA and PGDHRM students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that is free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Key HR Practices, Capital Accounting, Approaches to Analyzing jobs, etc. MBA, BBA, B.Com students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Human Resource Planning Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Human Resource Planning|
|Useful for||MBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Human Resource Planning Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
The chapters that are covered in the Human Resource Planning Study Materials are given here unit-wise. Try covering all the topics to know more about the subject.
BASICS OF HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING
- Introduction to HRP System – The Emerging Context
- Process and Functions of Human Resource Planning
- Methods and Techniques: Demand Management
- Methods and Techniques: Supply Management
- Contemporary Trends in Managing Demand and Supply
APPROACHES TO ANALYSING JOB
- Job Analysis
- Changing Nature of Roles
- Job Evaluation: Concepts and Methods
- Competency Approaches to Job Analysis
KEY HR PRACTICES
- Dislocation and Relocation of Employees
- Career and Succession Planning
- Performance and Potential Appraisal
INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL ACCOUNTING
- Human Resource Information System
- Human Resource Audit
- Human Resource Accounting
HRD Study Notes
Click on the below link to download the Study Materials :
|Human Resource Planning||Click Here|
Human Resource Planning Study Books PDF
Download Unit wise PDFs of Human Resource Planning chapters
Download full Textbook of Human Resource Planning
|Human Resource Planning||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Human Resource Planning
|Basics of Human Resource Planning||Download|
|Approaches to Analysing Job||Click Here|
|Key HR Practices||Download|
|Intellectual Capital Accounting||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- EIILM University, Sikkim
- Jaipur National University
Subject in the Semesters
Human Resource Planning subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BBA IV Semester
- MBA IV Semester
Important Questions in Human Resource Planning
- What is human resource accounting? Discuss with reference to a few definitions of human resource accounting.
- Explain the similarities and differences between the HR Audit and Financial Audit.
- What is Management by Objectives (MBO)? What are its key features?
- Describe the methods used in performance appraisal.
- Explain the significance of Information System in Human Resource Management.
- What is a career? What are the factors which go into the shaping of a career?
- Explain the various approaches to role definition.
- What are the main causes of job dislocation?
- Explain the advantages of computerizing human resources information system.
- Outline the steps in the personnel selection process.
- What is recruitment? What are the methods and techniques of recruitment?
- Explain the concept of competency and competency approach to job analysis.
- Explain the various job evaluation methods and its objectives.
- What do you mean by job analysis? Explain the process of job analysis.
- Discuss the role of human resource measures and audit in the HRP system.
- What is orientation? What is an orientation kit?
Recommended Books for Human Resource Planning
The books that are useful for knowing about Human Resource Planning are given here. These are available online and can be downloaded for learning.
- Human Resource Planning by Bhattacharya
- Strategic Human Resources Planning by Kenneth Mc Bey
- Human Resource Planning & Development by Vikrant Verma
- Human Resource Planning for the 21st Century by Josiane Fahed-Sirih
We hope this article Human Resource Planning Study Materials will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Human Resource Planning Study Materials. Share this article Human Resource Planning Study Materials with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.