Check out HNBUMU Admissions 2020. The University has released the notification of Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses for the academic year 2020 – 21. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Admissions will be offered by the University based on either of the marks secured in the Entrance Test followed by an interview. Candidates who need the information of H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University should go through this article, as we are providing the details of HNBUMU Admissions, Application Process, Fee Structure, Courses, Eligibility, Important dates, Contact Details. Read the below article for more details of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical Education University (H.N.B. उत्तराखंड चिकित्सा शिक्षा विश्वविद्यालय समय सारणी) Admissions 2020 – 2021.
Other Links :
- HNBUMU Courses and Syllabus
- HNBUMU Question Papers
- HNBUMU Admit Card
- HNBUMU Result
- HNBUMU Time Table
Table of Contents
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University
|Name of the University||H. N. B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Location||Patel Nagar, Uttarakhand|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG Courses in Medical, Dental & Nursing Fields|
|Admissions based on||Marks obtained in the Entrance Exam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HNBUMU Important Dates
Check out the admission dates of H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University :
|Events||ANM / GNM||B.Sc, M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Post Basic|
|Applications start from||Last week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd week of July 2020||2nd week of July 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of July 2020||2nd week of July 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||3rd week of July 2020||3rd week of July 2020|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of August 2020||Last week of August 2020|
The following eligibility conditions must be satisfied to join in H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University :
- B.Sc Nursing: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board of Education with an aggregate of 50% in PCB.
- M.Sc Nursing: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc/PB.BSc/PC B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from any recognized University.
- ANM: Students should have completed 10+2 in Arts Stream from a recognized Board.
- GNM: Students should have passed 10+2 in Science Stream from a recognized Board of Education.
The University accepts only online mode of applications. Candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling the application forms :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.hnbumu.ac.in/
- Go to the Apply Online section and click on the link fro which course you want to take the admission.
- Now complete the New Registration by filling the basic details.
- After the registration part is completed, log in details will be generated for you.
- Login with your ID and password and fill the remaining details of educational qualifications, communication details, etc.
- Upload your scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Make the application fee payment through online mode via Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
|Category||M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc, B.Sc Post Basic|
|General / OBC||Rs.2000||Rs.1500|
|SC / ST||Rs.1500||Rs.1000|
ANM / GNM
- General / OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST – Rs.700/-
Courses Offered in HNBUMU
The following courses will be provided at H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University :
- Medical Courses
- Dental Courses
- B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Post Basic Nursing
HNBUMU Counselling Procedure
- The Counselling will be held after the declaration of results.
- Based on the merit & rank obtained in the Entrance Exam, candidates will be called for the Counselling Process.
- Qualified candidates are advised to bring their original certificates with them. It is mandatory to pay the fee on time.
- Candidate’s Admission will be canceled if he/she fails to pay the admission fee in time.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th and 10+2 passing certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Admit Card of University Entrance Exam.
- Scorecard of Entrance Exam.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Voter ID)
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun
Administrative Block, Govt. Doon Medical College Campus, Dehrakhas, Patel Nagar Dehradun- 248001 Uttarakhand (India)
Phone: 0135-2723321, 2723322, 2528085
Fax No.- 0135-2723323
Website : www.hnbumu.ac.in
Indian Editor says :
- Good University of Uttarakhand
Deepak Chauhan says :
- Very good
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of HNBUMU Admissions Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualifications and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates on this website.