Download the HJU Question Papers 2019. The University is going to conduct sem examinations for all PG & Diploma Courses. Candidates are searching for the Previous year Exam Papers. The Question papers were also available on the official website of the University. Through this article, we are going to provide the हरदेव जोशी पत्रकारिता एवं जनसंचार विश्वविद्यालय question papers, Download question paper PDF, previous year papers, How to download question papers, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the HJU Question Papers 2019.
Useful Links :
- Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication Admissions
- HJU Admit Card
- Haridev Joshi University Results
- HJU Courses and Syllabus
- HJU Time Table
Table of Contents
HJU Question Papers
|Name of the Organisation||Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Courses||PG & Diploma Courses|
|Contact Number||099359 14999|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Haridev Joshi University of Journalism & Mass Communication (HJU) is a state university that is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was 1st established in 2012 through an Act of the Government of Rajasthan state, then closed in 2017 by the next government & again reestablished in 2019. It is named after the former CM of Rajasthan, Haridev Joshi who was also a freedom fighter & a committed journalist. The University offers an innovative curriculum that seeks to combine theory & practice through its academic programs.
HJU aims to satisfy the social needs of the students through its creative academic programs that will furnish the opportunities for personal & professional growth to the students. By encouraging students to think critically & to train them creatively, It plans to educate & enrich students to become fully integrated members of the media industry. The University will strive to create a cadre of students who are not only professionally but also ethically sound & display a firm resolve to promote public welfare, secular values, nurture democratic forces & to protect human rights in Indian society.
Haridev Joshi University Question Papers 2019
HJU Question Papers 2019. Students are eagerly searching for question papers for sem examinations which are very useful to them for the preparation of examinations. 2019 question papers were available on the official website of the university. Here we have provided some question papers of 2019. Click on the given links to download the Question Papers.
- Master of Journalism & Media Studies (MJMS) Sem Exam Papers 2019
- Question Papers of Master of Mass Communication
- Master of Journalism & Electronic Media Exam Question Papers 2019
- PG in Public relation & advertising Exam Question Papers 2019
Download Previous Year Exam Papers
Haridev Joshi University’s old exam Papers. The Past question papers of HJU were useful to the students for the Examination Preparations. The previous year’s question Papers will helpful to the students to get an idea about Syllabus, important questions, Model & also to know about the pattern of examination. Click on the below links to download previous years question papers of HJU:
|Old Papers||Download Link|
|PG Courses Previous year exam papers||Click here|
|Diploma courses past exam papers||Click here|
How to Download HJU Question Papers
Step by step process to download the Haridev Joshi University Question Papers PDF:
- Go through the official website of the University – http://hju.ac.in/
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Examinations Portal’ tab
- From the opened page, click on the ‘Exams’ section.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Exam Form’ tab.
- A Page with asking Roll Number will display on the screen.
- Enter your Roll number & click on the ‘Get Details’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Papers’ section on the same page & click on the ‘verify’ button.
- Then a page with Question paper links will appear.
- Click on the desired question paper link & the selected paper PDF will display on the screen.
- You can also download & save the PDF.
Haridev Joshi University of Journalism & Mass Communication
Rajiv Gandhi Vidya Bhawan
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Shiksha Sankul
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg
Jaipur – 302017
Ph. no: 099359 14999
We hope that you may get complete details on the HJU Question Papers 2019. We have provided useful information like Question Papers 2019, Steps to download Past Papers, previous year question papers, How to download, Contact Details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.