History of China and Japan 1840-1949 Study Materials: Download History of China and Japan 1840-1949 Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for the History of China and Japan. These study books will be more useful to the Commerce Students. The basic topics in this subject are Society, Economy, and Politics, Western Imperialism, Post-revolutionary China, Foreign Relations, etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time website.
Other Links :
- India from 18th to Mid 19th Century
- India from 16 to Mid 18th Century
- India from 8th to 15th Century
- History of Ecology and Environment in India
Table of Contents
History of China and Japan 1840-1949 Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||History of China and Japan (1840-1949)|
|Useful for||MA, BA in History|
|Course Type||Under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||History of China and Japan 1840-1949 Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
The list of topics in the History of China and Japan 1840-1949 Study Materials are mentioned below. Follow the list to know more about the History of China and Japan.
Society, Economy, and Polity
- Land and People (East Asia)
- Society and Polity: China
- Society and Polity: Japan
- Traditional Economy: China and Japan
- Religion and Culture: China and Japan
- The Opium Wars in China
- The Unequal Treaty System in China
- Japan and the West (Up to the Meiji Restoration)
Japan: Transition to Modernization
- The decline of Feudalism and the Meiji Restoration
- Modernization in Japan-1
- Modernization in Japan-2
- Modernization in Japan-3
Rebellions, Reforms, and Revolution
- Taiping Uprising
- Boxer Rebellion
- Self Strengthening Movement and Hundred Days Reforms
- Political Reforms in Japan
- The Chinese Revolution of 1911
- Meiji Japan -1
- Meiji Japan – II
- Japan and World War -1
- China and World War -1
Post World War-I- Japan
- Rise of Political Parties
- Rise of Militarism
- Post World War-I Economy
- Japanese Imperialism up to Second World War
- Japan After World War-II
Post-Revolutionary China, 1911-21
- Post-Revolutionary Developments, 1911-19
- Cultural Movement
- Foreign Investment and Rise of the New Class
- Rise of Nationalism
Communist Movement in china 1921-49
- Formation of the Communist Party of China (CPC)
- United Front
- Kiangsi Soviet Experience
- CPC and the War with Japan
- The Chinese Revolution
History of China and Japan 1840-1949 study materials
|History of China and Japan||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Master of Arts (History). The following university students can also download History of China and Japan 1840-1949 study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Delhi University
- Utkal University
- EIILM University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
History of China and Japan (1840-1949) subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA History II Semester
- BA History III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of History of China and Japan 1840-1949
|Society, Economy, and Polity||Download|
|Japan: Transition to Modernization||Click Here|
|Rebellions, Reforms, and Revolution||Download|
|Foreign Relations||Click Here|
|Post World War-I- Japan||Download|
|Post-Revolutionary China, 1911-21||Click Here|
|Communist Movement in china 1921-49||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of History of China and Japan 1840-1949 subject :
- Discuss the importance of the Canal system?
- Discuss the obstacles in capitalistic development in China.
- Write a short note on Neo-Confucianism.
- What do you understand by the Canton system?
- What were the economic consequences of the Opium trade on China?
- Why did Japan adopt a policy of isolation?
- How and why a National Army was created in Japan?
- Discuss the efforts made by the Government to industrialize Japan in the key sectors.
- Discuss the socioeconomic conditions of China in the late 19th century.
- Why did Japan join the First World War?
- What do you understand by Open Door Policy?
- Discuss Japan’s economic relations with the Colonies.
- What steps did Japan take to ensure rapid economic growth?
Recommended Books for History of China and Japan (1840-1949)
The books that are useful for knowing about the History of China And Japan (1840-1949) are given here. These are available online and can be downloaded for learning.
- History of China And Japan (1840-1949) in Hindi BA IGNOU History Notes by Faculty of IGNOU
- EHI-6 History Of China And Japan:1840-1949 by Neetu Sharma
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the History of China and Japan (1840-1949) Study Materials. Share this article History of China and Japan 1840-1949 Study Materials with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.