Heat and Mass Transfer Study Materials 2020 – Download Solved Problems & Imp Questions
Download Heat and Mass Transfer Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. Engineering students can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Study books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation. From the below-mentioned PDFs you will also get the solved problems on Heat and Mass Transfer.
Other Links :
- Strength of Materials
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Mechanisms
- Electric and Electronics Sciences
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
- Construction Drawing
Table of Contents
Heat and Mass Transfer Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Heat and Mass Transfer|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||Mechanical Engineering|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Heat and Mass Transfer Study Materials
|Heat and Mass Transfer||Download|
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Heat and Mass Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Different Modes of Heat Transfer
- Concept of Heat and Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer from Extended Surfaces
- Numerical Methods to Solve Heat Conduction Problem
- Governing Equation of Heat Conduction
- Boundary-Layer Formation
- Convection Heat Transfer
- Radiation Exchange
- Radiation Principle
- Mass Transfer with Transient Diffusion and Chemical Reaction
- Molecular and Turbulent Diffusion
- FICK’S Law of Diffusion
Heat and Mass Transfer Applications
- Application in Chemical Processes
- Heat Exchangers
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Mechanical Engineering. The following university students can also download Heat and Mass Transfer study materials :
- Sasurie College of Engineering
- Chadalawada Ramanamma Engineering College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
Subject in the Semesters
Heat and Mass Transfer subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering V Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Heat and Mass Transfer subject :
|Introduction to Heat and Mass Transfer||Download|
|Heat and Mass Transfer Applications||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Heat and Mass Transfer study materials :
- Describe the principle of mass transfer.
- Distinguish different modes of mass transfer.
- Explain the importance of thermal conductivity.
- Explain the difference between the different modes of heat transfer.
- Define conduction, convection and radiation.
- Differentiate between heat and mass transfer.
- What are the various applications of heat transfer?
- Distinguish different types of extended surfaces.
- Distinguish laminar and turbulent heat transfer.
- Describe the method of estimation of radiative heat transfer between surfaces.
- Explain the mechanism of heat transfer by radiation.
- Describe the importance of unsteady-state mass diffusion phenomena.
- Describe diffusion phenomena.
- Derive the conservation of mass equation.
- Distinguish mass transfer in liquid and gases.
- What are the different chemical processes involving heat and mass transfer?
- Determine the mass transfer in processes like evaporation, adsorption and membrane separation.
- Describe the mechanism of boiling and condensation.
- Explain the various types of boilers, their uses and salient features.
- What is the major difference between a recuperator and a regenerator?
- How does a rotary heat exchanger work? Explain with diagram?
- What is LMTD? When do you use LMTD method?
- What do you mean by pool boiling?
- What are the different regimes of pool boiling?
- What is critical heat flux?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Heat and Mass Transfer Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.