Hardware and Networking Course Details: Check out the Hardware and Networking Course Details. There are so many students who want to build up their career as Hardware and Networking Professionals. If you are searching for the details of Hardware and Networking , then this is the right article to get complete information. Through this article Hardware and Networking Course Details, we are going to Hardware and Networking Course Details like About Hardware and Networking, Colleges, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Jobs, Pay scale & Job opportunities. Complete reading this article Hardware and Networking Course Details to get complete details about Network Developer.
Other Links :
- Chemical Engineering Course Details – Career Options, Jobs, Salary, Opportunities
- Computer Engineering Course Details – Career Options, Jobs, Salary, Opportunities
Table of Contents
Hardware and Networking Course Details
|Course||Hardware and Networking|
|Duration||4 years for UG degree and 2 years for PG degree|
|Fees of Electrical Engineering course||Average fee ranges between INR 4,00,000 and 10,00,000|
|Qualification||Minimum eligibility is (10+2) with 50% marks in relevant subject and for PG courses is B.tech in relevant subject with minimum 55% from a recognized university|
|Course available in India||Yes|
|Course available in other countries||Yes|
|Job Vacancies for Hardware and Network Engineers in India||Available|
|Job Vacancies for Hardware and Network Engineers in Other countries||Available|
|Hardware and Network Engineers salary in India (per year)||Average salary is between Rs.3,00,000 & Rs. 5,00,000|
|Hardware and Network Engineers Salary in other countries (per year)||$80000 to 100000 per annum.|
About Hardware and Networking
Hardware and networking is the logical interconnection of various computer parts and systems. The interconnection can be on a small scale or on a large scale depending upon the requirement. A small scale interconnection can be connecting computers with scanners, printers, routers, and modems etc. On large scale, the interconnection consists of a very large set of computer machines with each other and with the database cum servers.
Networking is the computer science field, which involves computers to exchange data and information. Here the information is exchanged through cable, media or wireless media.
Hardware and Networking – Course & Duration
There are many courses in the field of Hardware and Networking.
- BCA in Hardware & Networking
- B.Sc in Hardware & Networking
- M.Tech in Network Engineering
- M.Sc in Hardware and Networking
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking
- Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance
- Diploma in Computer Networking Technology (DCNT)
- Diploma in computer Hardware and Networking
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance and Networking
Qualification & Eligibility
Hardware and Networking Course Details requires the folowing qualifications :
- For Bachelor’s Degree, Candidates have to pass (10+2) in Science stream of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 55% marks from a recognized board of education are eligible to pursue the course. Students must also have taken part in Entrance exam to be considered as eligible candidates to take part in the admission procedure.
- For Master’s degree, candidates have to pass Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with minimum 55% from a recognized university.
Top 10 Hardware and Networking colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Hardware Technology
- Avera Academy
- Rooman Technologies
- Jasoda Devi College
Scope & Career Opportunities in Hardware and Networking
There are many career options and job opportunities in the field of computer hardware and networking. Hardware and Networking professional are required in IT and web hosting compaines.
Hardware companies, Software companies, System design Companies, Telecom compaines etc require Networking Professionals.
The below mentioned list are the job roles of Hardware Engineers :
- Field Service Engineer
- System Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Systems Integration Engineer
Job Titles in Networking field :
- Security Database development and administration
- System administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network administrator
- Technical Support
- IT administrator
Responsibilities of Hardware Engineers
- Ensure that computer works faster and efficiently.
- Design computer hardware and supervise the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Provides support to technicians and other technical support personnel.
- Perform testing and verifying hardware equipments.
- Update existing computer equipment to make it compatible with the latest softwares.
Duties of Network Engineers
- Configuring and installing various network devices (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Monitoring the network performance and security.
- Support network and computing infrastructure.
- Maintain system back up.
- Perform network maintenance and ensure networks are running smoothly and efficiently.
Salaries of Hardware and Networking Professionals
- The salary of freshers will be from Rs 3 – 3.5 lakhs per annum.
- The package will increase based on experience and performance of the candidate.
Hope you may get the Complete Information about Hardware and Networking Course Details like About Hardware and Networking, Colleges, Courses, Career, Salaries, Eligibility & Job opportunities. Share this article with your friends. Click on ” Allow ” notifications option to get the latest updates of Exams Time website.