Apply for the admissions of the Government College of Engineering Aurangabad 2021. The University invites applications under UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses. Candidates can visit the official website to download the application forms. Through this article, we are going to provide शासकीय अभियांत्रिकी महाविद्यालय औरंगाबाद Admission notifications, Applications, Courses, Eligibility, Duration, Important Links, Academic Calendar, Facilities, Fees details & Contact Details of the University. Read this article completely to get more information on the GECA Admissions 2021.
- Government College of Engineering Aurangabad Time Table
- GCEA Admit Card
- GCEA Results
Table of Contents
Government College of Engineering Aurangabad
|Name of the Organisation||Government College of Engineering Aurangabad|
|Programs Offered||B.E., M.E., MCA & Ph.D. Programs|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
About the College
In pursuit of worldwide competitiveness, this institute is empowered to excel in engineering education & research with an interest in the environment & society. Provide a conducive environment for academic excellence in engineering education. Enhance research & development along with development in sponsored projects & industrial consultancy. Foster the development of students by creating awareness for the needs of society, sustainable development, and human values. Technical education in today’s society occupies frequently greater space & interest and hence required to be sustained.
All aspiring engineers shall rouse to remain sensitive & keep themselves abreast of developments in technology with growing awareness. The commitment towards the acquisition of knowledge with thorough understanding is necessary to assimilate the facts. In today’s world, we need to develop a kind of wisdom towards appropriate utilization of Nature’s resources, which are limited, but it’s our duty to conserve them so that these are made available for future generations also. This emphasizes the need for conservation of energy, fuels, materials, and resources.
Courses & Duration
|Courses||No. of years|
|B.E. Programs||4 years|
|M.E. Programs||2 years|
|MCA Program||3 years|
|Ph.D. Programs||2 years|
- B.E. Programs – Candidates have to pass 10+2 from the recognized board.
- M.E. Programs – Candidates have to pass B.E. in relevant discipline from the recognized University
- MCA Program – Aspirants have to pass BCA or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Ph.D. Programs – Have to pass the Masters or M.Phil. in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
Step by step process to apply for Admission in the Government College of Engineering Aurangabad :
- Visit the University official site – http://geca.ac.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Admissions’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown list, click on the ‘Application form’ tab.
- Then the Application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the application form & Enter the necessary details.
- And click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Civil Engineering Department
- Electrical Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering Department
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Master in Computer Application
- Applied Mechanics Department
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Science
- Students Achievements 2019-20
- Central Library
- [email protected] Department
- Introduction to C
- Basics of C programming
- Notifications/Circulars from Dean Students Activities
- Grievance redressal committee
- Online Grievance Redressal Form
- Vishakha Committee
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Good Ambience
- Nice Hostel Facilities
- Careless Staff
Ratings – 4.1/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Does GECA have a hostel facility?
Ans. GECA has hostel amenities for both males & females. At present, there are 3 hostels operating currently, 2 for females & 1 for males. The hostel has facilities such as the canteen, mess, the Internet, and so on.
What is the exact location of GECA?
Ans. The address of GECA is Station Road, Osmanpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005. You may want to talk to the college to confirm the working hours before your visit.
Government College of Engineering Aurangabad
Railway Station Road,
Phone no- 0240-2366101
We hope that you may get complete details on Admissions of the Government College of Engineering Aurangabad 2021. We have provided the information on the Admissions notifications, Application Process, Courses & Eligibility, Duration, Important Links, Students Corner, Departments, Contact details. Share this article with your friends