Download Globalization and Environment Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Sciences. Globalization is one of the subjects in the courses of PG Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development. Here we provide the materials for the important concepts of Global Concerns, Global Responses, Global Movements, and Experiences, etc. Download the Study Books, Important Questions of this subject from Exams Time website for better preparation. Unit wise PDFs are also provided below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Globalization and Environment Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Globalization and Environment|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||PG Diploma in Sustainable Development|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Globalization Study Books
Chapters & Topics
- MNCs, TNCs and Developing Countries
- Man-made Disasters
- Environmental Calamities
- Environmental Dimensions of Globalisation
- South Asian Response to Environmental Concerns
- Environment in Multilateral Perspectives
- Role of the United Nations Agencies
- International Environmental Laws and Agreements
- International Summits and Declarations
Global Movements and Experiences
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a PG Diploma in Sustainable Development. The following university students can also download Globalization and Environment study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Globalization and Environment subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- PG Diploma in Sustainable Development
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Globalization and Environment subject :
|Global Movements and Experiences||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Globalization and Environment subject :
- Explain the nature and process of present economic globalization as well as global environmental change?
- Discuss the impact of the present phase of globalization on the environment?
- Define environmental calamities and classify them?
- Discuss the impact of environmental calamities on society?
- Distinguish between natural calamities and man-made disasters?
- Explain the impact of man-made disasters on people.
- Give examples of man-made disasters and list preventive measures?
- Explain the role of MNCs and TNCs in Economic Globalisation?
- Discuss the role of IFIs in Economic Globalisation?
- Trace the history of Environmental Negotiations?
- List some important declarations and explain their salient features.
- Explain the general principles of international environmental law.
- Describe the structure of the UN.
- Discuss the salient features of major international environmental agreements?
- Explain the environmental concerns in a multilateral perspective?
- Explain the response of the South Asian Societies towards these concerns?
- Describe the major environmental concerns of the South Asian countries?
- Describe the origin, structure and ideology of NGOs?
- Explain the relation between NGOs and MNCs?
- Analyze the interrelationship of NGOs and Socio-Political Movements?
- Explain the distinction between NGOs and people’s initiatives?
- Discuss the role of civil societies in sustainable development as emphasized by the World Development and Human Development Reports?
- Highlight peoples’ responses and initiatives to the environment, water, big dams, forest, and toxic trade with special focus on South Asian Experience.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Globalization and Environment Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.