Check out the Gitam University Distance Education Admission Notification. Gitam University is the Centre for Distance Learning has published the notification of admissions for the year 2019 – 20 . GU CDL invites applications for UG / PG / Diploma / PG Diploma and other Certificate Courses offered by DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The applications are to be filled by the candidates through offline or online mode.
Admissions to the courses will be offered based on the Entrance Test (GAT) Marks scored by the candidate or on Merit basis in the qualifying Examination. Working Empolyees, House Holders can get their Degree Certificate just by sitting at home, as it is made easy by Correspondence Studies. Through this article, we are going to provide the GU CDL Notification, Brochure, Courses List, Eligibility, Qualification and Fee Details. Continue reading the article to get the complete information of GU Distance Education.
Other Links :
- Gitam University Distance Education Time Table
- Gitam University DE Hall Ticket – Download Admit Card
- Gitam University Distance Education Results
Table of Contents
Gitam University Distance Education Notification 2019 – 20
|Name of the University||Gitam University Distance Education|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||Distance Studies in Under Graduate, Post Graduate, PG Diploma & Diploma Courses|
|Admissions based on||Entrance Exam or Merit|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Gitam University Distance Learning
The University offers quality education to the students in UG, PG & Diploma Courses. The Course Fee are also at affoarble cost. The main objective is to improve the Skills, Abilities and Knowledge of the students.
|Sale of Applications for PG||20-01-2019|
|Last date for submission of applications||28-02-2019|
|Last Date for submitting the forms (BA, B.Com)||10-02-2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam for BA, B.Com||17-02-2019|
Eligibility & Qualification
- For UG Courses : Candidates should have completed 12th/ Inter / Diploma in relevant field (depends on the course chosen by the candidate) from any recognized Board.
- Nationality : Should be a citizen of India.
- For PG Courses : Graduates in any discipline (according to the subject selected by the student) from any recognized University.
- Age Limit : There is no age Limit for Distance Education in GU.
- For PG Diploma Courses : Students should have passed any Degree from recognized University.
Gitam University Distance Education Admissions – Application Process
Application forms can be filled offline or online mode. Please follow the below steps :
For Online Mode :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e.,cdl.gitam.edu
- Click on “Admissions Tab > Online Admissions”.
- Now fill all the required details in the form.
- Upload Photo & Signature in prescribed sizes.
- Upload releavant documents as mentioned in the application form
- And click on “Register” button.
Online payment :
- Click on “Online Payment” Tab.
- Now enter the details of Registration Number, Name, Gender, Course, Mobile Number etc.
- If it through DD or Cash, enter the Payment details such as Reference Number, Bank Name, Account Number etc.
- If it through online, Click on Proceed to Pay.
- Visit the website of the University.
- Click on “Admissions” Tab and then “UG & PG Admissions”.
- Click on “Application Download”
- Download and fill all the details in the form
- Candidates have to submit duly filled-in examination application to the University along with Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of GU CDL.
- PG/ PG Diploma /BA / B.Com / MBA – Rs 300 /-
- PG/ PG Diploma /BA / B.Com / MBA – Rs 500 /-
- No Recognition Fee for BA, B.Com & Diplomas
- PG : Rs 750 /-
- PG Diploma, BA, B.Com & Diplomas – Rs 550 /-
- MBA – Rs 1200 /-
Prospectus & Application Cost – Rs 200 /-
Gitam University – Offered Courses List – Fee Details
|MBA General / HRM||Rs.48000/-|
|Diploma in Computer Applications||Rs. 2500/-|
|PG Diploma in Communication Skills||Rs. 2500/-|
|Diploma in Communicative English||Rs. 2500/-|
|Diploma in Environmental and Sustainable Management||Rs. 2500/-|
|BA (Politics, Public Administration & Sociology)||Rs. 5200/-|
|BA (History, Public Administration & Sociology)||Rs. 5200/-|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||Rs. 30000/-|
|MA (English)||Rs. 5400/-|
|MA (Economics)||Rs. 5400/-|
The below table provides the Gitam University Admissions Prospectus of various courses for the year 2019 -20. Click on the link to download it.
|Application Form||Download Here|
|MBA General Prospectus||Download Here|
|MBA HRM Prospectus||Download Here|
Centre for Distance Learning
Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda
Contant Number : 0891-2866455, 2866466, 2797499, 2796499
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
web : cdl.gitam.edu
Useful Links :
- Gitam University Distance Education Courses and Syllabus
- Gitam University Distance Education Question Papers
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Gitam University Distance Education, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates of this website.