Check out the Gautam Buddha University Admissions 2021 for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Here we have given all the गौतम बुद्ध विश्वविद्यालय Admissions 2021 details like eligibility, fee particulars, courses offered, important dates, application form, joining date, the application process, academic period, counseling date, etc. Also, know how to apply for the application process at Gautam Buddha University Admissions 2021. Candidates can also download the Gautam Buddha University Admission Form 2021 from our website.
Other links :
- GBU Time Table
- Gautam Buddha University Admit Card
- GBU Courses and Syllabus
- Gautam Buddha University Result
- GBU Question Papers
Table of Contents
About Gautam Buddha University
Gautam Buddha University was established in the year 2002 and came to existence in the year 2008. The GB University is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The Chancellor was Yogi Adityanath, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and Vice-Chancellor was Prof. Bhagwati Prakash Sharma. It is one of the oldest government-owned colleges it is under the state legislature of Uttar Pradesh India. It also has the best faculty and a College Development Council. It offers a wide range of courses for higher education.
|1.||Name of the University||Gautam Buddha University|
|3.||Courses offered||UG, PG, B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA., M.Ed, M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., LL.M. & PG Diploma courses.|
|4.||Admissions Based on||Entrance Test|
|6.||Official Website||Click here|
Gautam Buddha University Courses
Gautam Buddha University offers a wide range of courses some of the topmost courses are given below. The college offers a wide range of courses and it is one of the oldest government-owned universities of higher education in Uttar Pradesh India. Admission Open in Gautam Buddha University for the following courses
- MBA in Tourism and Travel
- Ph.D. in Business Management
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA in Biotechnology
- M.Sc in Biotech.
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology.
- Bachelor in Architecture
- Masters in Urban and Regional Planning
- Ph.D. in Engineering
- BA in Physics/ Chemistry/ English/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Law
- M.A. (Buddhist Studies and Civilization)
- MA in Physics/ Chemistry/ English/ Political Science/ Sociology/ Mathematics.
- BA LLB
- Ph.D. in Law
- LLM (MASTER OF LAWS)
- Ph.D. in Buddhist Studies and Civilization.
- M.Phil. (Buddhist Studies and Civilization)
GB University Admission 2021
Gautam Buddha University Admissions 2021 invites online applications for BA, MA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Architecture, M.Pharm, M. Architecture, BBA, BA LLB, and Ph.D. Courses. The duration for the above Degree courses is three to four years and for Postgraduate courses are one to 2 years respectively. The basic eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Continue reading the article below to know more about GBU Admission 2021.
|BBA, BCA, Ph.D., B.Tech, MBA||Download|
Eligibility Criteria is different for various UG and PG courses. Candidates need to check the official notification on the official website. University has provided detailed notification regarding the various courses admission on BA, B.tech, B.Com, LLB, B.Ed, B.Sc, M.Tech, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc. Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for different courses.
- For BA – The candidates should have 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in academics.
- For B.Tech – The candidate should clear the UPSEE entrance exam with required marks.
- For M.Tech – The candidate should be a B.E./B.Tech in (Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering) Graduate with a minimum of 55% in academics.
- For LLB – The candidates should have a minimum of 10+2 qualification and 50% marks in his/her subjects.
- For B.Pharm – The candidate should be a 10+2 in science background with a minimum of 45% marks in academics.
- For M.Tech – The Candidate should have relevant B.Tech degree.
- For MBA – The candidate should have a valid graduation degree in any disciple from a recognized university/institute with a minimum of 55% in his or her academics.
- B.Arch – The candidate should have Minimum 10+2 Qualification and 50% marks for general and OBc and 45% marks for Sc/ST.
- M.Arch – The candidate should have a minimum of 55% in his B.Arch subjects.
- B.Com (Hons) – The candidate should have Minimum 10+2 Qualification and 45% marks for general and OBc and 40% marks for Sc/ST.
- B.Sc (Hons) Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics – Minimum 10+2 with either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology from any recognized Board.
- MA and M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics – The Candidate should have a BA or B.Sc degree in the relevant fields with a minimum of 50% aggregate in his/her academics.
- For Ph.D. – The Candidate should have a degree in a specialized field with a minimum of 50% in academics
- M.Com (Hons) – The candidates should have a B.Com ( Hons) degree with a minimum of 55% marks in academics.
- M.Sc, MA, M.com and L-L.M. Entrance Based 2021 Examination – Minimum graduation degree with 45% marks & (40% for reserved category) is the basic qualification required.
GBU Important Dates
Gautam Buddha University’s important dates for course admissions 2021 are given below. Here we have come up with the complete details for all BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Ed, LLB, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, and Ph.D. entrance admission start date and last date, Check Below.
|Start date of Online Application||14th march 2021|
|Last date of online application||3rd May 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam for Admissions||18th May 2021|
|Offline entrance exam at the university||20th May 2021|
|Last date of online application form submission for applicants||22nd May 2021|
|Last date of online application form submission for Programmes under Direct Mode (All B.A, B.Sc, B.Arch, M.Sc, etc)||22nd June 2021|
|Result declaration of GPTU, GPT, GPTR 2021||25th May 2021|
|Date of Interview for LLM, All M.Phil & Ph.D. Programme||04th & 05th June 2021|
Gautam Buddha University Fee Structures
Here we have given the Complete Course fee details in Gautam Budhha University 2021 Admissions for UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. Check out the notification details valid or not on the official Website.
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||3,80,000|
|Bachelor of Technology [B. Tech] + Master of Business Administration [MBA]||5 year(s)||4,75,000|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] + Master of Technology [M.Tech]||5 year(s)||4,75,000|
|Master of Philosophy [M. Phil]||2 year(s)||48,000|
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB]||5 year(s)||4,25,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||1,90,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] + Master of Business Administration [MBA]||5 year(s)||4,20,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||3,90,000|
|Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch]||5 year(s)||4,75,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]||3 year(s)||30,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||20,000|
|Master of Arts [MA]||2 year(s)||20,000|
|Master of Social Work [MSW]||2 year(s)||48,000|
|Master of Planning [M.Plan]||2 year(s)||1,90,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws [BBA LLB]||5 year(s)||4,25,000|
How to Apply for Gautam Buddha University Admission
To apply for Gautam Buddha University Admission 2021 just follow the below instruction.
- First, you need to visit the official website gbu.ac.in
- Click on Admissions it will direct to a new page
- Then click on the notification link.
- Fill the application form with the required details like name, email id, mobile no, id, and academic record.
- Pay the application fee to the required bank.
- Next, submit the application form.
- After Submitting the application form you will get a registration no.
- Login with your registration no and check your details valid or not and then take a print-out of the form.
- Candidate needs to submit the hard copy of the enrollment form along with all the relevant documents (Class X, XII, Graduation, Post Graduation, mark sheets, degree Caste certificate, etc.
Vedant Tyagi from Noida says
In my university, the first positive point was the infrastructure of the university that was excellent and world-class and another thing was the facility provided by the university and the way of study is also good. I got the admission in the college on the basis of the entrance exam. After qualifying the exam I am selected for counseling where I get my streams . and I pay my fee to the university. that is the process to get the job.
Amit from Noida says
The infrastructure of the college is amazing. It is well built. Besides hostels have facilities like gym, spiritual room, etc. The mess is not so good. College faculties are nice and supportive. College lacks behind when co-curricular activities are concerned. Placements are not good at all. College is not at all working towards placements. The rest of the things are very good including the campus. It is lush and green.
Gautam Buddha University
Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh (India) – 201310
Phone No.: 0120-2344200.
We hope you get all the details about Gautam Buddha University Admission 2021 for all UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. Here we have given the complete details about गौतम बुद्ध विश्वविद्यालय admission fee particulars, eligibility, courses offered, important dates and last date to fill the online application forms. Also, know how to apply for the GBU admissions 2021. Still, if you have any queries comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.