Check out the Gangadhar Meher University Admissions 2020. The University provides applications for UG, PG, Ph.D., M.Phil. & Certificate Courses. The Notifications were released on the official website of the university. Through this article, we are going to provide details of Gangadhar Meher University (गंगाधर मेहर विश्वविद्यालय) like Application Process, Academic Calendar, Courses & its Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Faculty, Important Links & Contact Details. Completely read this article to get more information about the GM University Admissions 2020.
- Gangadhar Meher University Time Table
- GM University Results
- GM University Admit Card
- GM University Courses and Syllabus
- GM University Question Papers
Table of Contents
Gangadhar Meher University
|Name of the Organisation||Gangadhar Meher University|
|Location||Amruta Vihar, Sambalpur, Orissa|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D., M.Phil. & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||91-663-2403413 / 2000492|
|Official Website||Click here|
About GM University
Gangadhar Meher University is came into existence on 30th May 2015 in Sambalpur, Orissa, India. It is one of the Oldest & Largest universities in Orissa which owes its origin in 1944. This University is initially known as Sambalpur College, it was later renamed as Gangadhar Meher College in 1949 after Gangadhar Meher, a renowned Odia poet. The degree programs in Arts & Commerce were introduced in 1944 where B.Sc. degree programs were added in the year 1957. PG & M.Phil. Departments were also opened.
The GMU started offering Ph.D. programs in many subjects from 2018. Pre-Doctoral coursework was also introduced in 2012. The University provides teaching & research facilities for running UG, Post Graduate & Research programs smoothly on various subjects. It was accredited by the NAAC with an “A” grade in 2015 in recognition of its excellent performance. On the basis of its academic reputation & quality of institutional management, the autonomy of this institution was extended by the UGC.
Courses & Duration
|B.Sc. IST||3 years|
|Computer Science||3 years|
|Integrated B.A. B.Ed.||4 years|
|Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed.||4 years|
|Computer Science||2 years|
|MSC ETC||2 years|
|Certificate courses||6 months|
- UG Courses – Candidates should have completed (10+2) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the relevant stream from any recognized Board.
- PG Courses – Candidates should have to pass a degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized University.
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidates need to have a Master’s degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized university.
- Ph.D. Courses – Masters degree in a relevant stream with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Certificate Courses – The minimum eligibility is to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
Gangadhar Meher University Admissions & Application Forms
- UG Prospectus
- UG Admission Notification
- PG Off-Line Application Form
- PG Admission Notification
- Post Graduation Prospectus
- Notice for Admission into M.Phil Programme-2020
- Notice for Admission into Ph.D. Programme 2020
- Ph.d. Application Form -2020
- M.Phil. Application Form -2020
GM University Application Process
Gangadhar Meher University Application procedure for Admissions:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://www.gmuniversity.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admission’ section which is at the top of the page.
- A page with Several admission notifications links will appear.
- Search & Click on the desired course Application form link.
- The application form of the selected course will display on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details, upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
Gangadhar Meher University Faculty
- Chairman PG Council
- Dean Academic
- OIC Student Affairs
- Controller of Examination
- OIC of Admission
Gangadhar Meher University Fee Structure
- Fees to be collected from the students’ details – Click here
- Nice place to study
- Highly qualified faculty
- Infrastructure is not good
- Worst office staff
Ratings – 3.5/5
Frequently asked Questions
What is the time limit to apply for a course?
Ans: The date & time limits for applying online are mentioned in detail in the Home Page under the link Important Dates.
Are there any instructions to guide an applicant for submitting an online application?
Ans: Yes, for filling up the Online Application, an applicant must refer to the Online Application Procedure link on the Home Page.
How much is the Application Fee?
Ans: Rs. 2750/- for General & OBC/SEBC candidates; Rs. 1750/- for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates; Earlier Applicants against Advertisement No: 001/REC/GMU/FAC; Sambalpur will have to pay Rs.250/- only as of the facilitation charges.
I have submitted the Online Application Form. Should I send the printout of the application to GM University?
Ans: Yes! You have to send 7 printed copies of your application. One master copy should accompany all required & mandatory documents.
Gangadhar Meher University
Amruta Vihar, Sambalpur,
Odisha – 768004, India
Tel :- 91-663-2403413/2000492,
Email ID :- [email protected]
Hope you may get complete information about the Gangadhar Meher University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like the Application process, Academic Calendar, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.