Check out the G H Raisoni University Admissions 2021. GHRU invites applications for UG and PG courses. Admissions to various courses will be based on the Entrance Exam conducted by the University or Merit in the qualifying examination. Application forms will be accepted only through online mode. Candidates can fill the application forms for courses such as B.Com.,BBA,B.Sc.,B.Tech, MBA, M.Sc., etc. Through this article, you will get the details of GHRU Admissions, Important Dates, Application Process, Courses Offered, etc. Read the below article, to get the latest updates of G H Raisoni University (जी एच रायसोनी विश्वविद्यालय).
Other Links :
- G H Raisoni University Question Papers
- G H Raisoni University Admit Card
- G H Raisoni University Courses and Syllabus
- G H Raisoni University Time Table
Table of Contents
G H Raisoni University
|Name of the University||G H Raisoni University|
|Location||Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc(Agri), B.Sc(Agri), BBA, BCA, MBA, Ph.D., BA LLB, LLB, B.Pharm and Short Term Courses etc.|
|Admissions Based on||Entrance Test/Merit-based|
|Official Website||Click Here|
G.H. Raisoni University is a private university located in the village Dhoda Borgaon in Chhindwara district, Madhya Pradesh, India. The University was established by the GHR Sons Educational and Medical Research Foundation in 2016. It is also a part of the Raisoni Group of Institutions.
The vision of this University is to provide excellent teaching, learning, research, and extension of knowledge through higher education.
GHRU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs in the areas of Engineering and Technology, Sciences, Pharmacy, Management, Hotel Management, Catering, Law, etc.
The following conditions are to be fulfilled to get admissions of the courses :
- B.Tech: Candidates should be completed 12th in PCM with 45% marks from any recognized Board.
- M.Tech: Candidates will be admitted to PG courses through University Entrance Exam.
- Polytechnic & Diploma (Agriculture) : Students must be passed the 10th class.
- B.Sc (Agri.): 12th passed with PCB/PCM/Agri.
- M.Sc (Agri.): B.Sc (Agri.) Passed
- BBA/BCA: 12th passed in any subject
- MBA: Graduate in any stream
- Ph.D.: In Engineering, Management & Agriculture Masters in equivalent stream required
Follow the below steps to fill out the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://ghru.edu.in/
- Click on ” Admissions Enquiry 2020 – 21 “
- You will be directed to Online Admission Registration Portal.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the form such as Name, Email, Mobile Number, Last Qualification, Passing Percentage, Address, City, State, Pincode, Security code.
- And click on the ” Submit ” button.
Ishaan Singh says :
- This college could be better but isn’t. If anyone’s searching for a college, make this college your last dead-end option. Didn’t want to, but had to give it just a single star. Very much disappointed.
Mrunal Dhoke says :
Third class University. Honorable Chairman sir Faculty members ko true bolna batai he always makes froud commitment at the time of admission very d grade all and Mr. VC also degrade.
Aditya Dhage says :
- This college pretty much is money eater as it has its own university so it applies its own rules and regulations from me and my colleague’s personal experience we don’t recommend getting admission here cause it is still in the learning process and within 30-40Km of the range we don’t have any kind of hospital nearby even in an emergency we have to first drive for 30-40Km in search of the hospital so this is what should be noted down.
G H Raisoni Nagar, Gram Doda Borgaon,Teh. Sausar, Dist. Chhindwara 480337 (MP)
PHONE : +91 -9111104290
EMAIL : [email protected]
We hope that you may get complete details on the G H Raisoni University Admissions 2021. We have provided the University’s Admission details like Applications, Admission Process, Programs, Duration, Eligibility, Important Links, Fees Structure, Administration, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.