Check out the admissions of G.B.Pant University of Agriculture and Technology 2021. The University has released the notification of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2021 – 22. Admission will be made by the University based on the merit scored by the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) followed by counseling of Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. Candidates who need the information of G.B Pant University (जी.बी पंत विश्वविद्यालय) should go through this article, as we are providing the details of GBPUAT Admissions, Application Process, Fee Structure, Courses, Eligibility, Important dates, Contact Details. Read the below article for more details of GBPUAT Admissions 2021 – 22.
Other Links :
- G.B.Pant University Time Table
- G.B.Pant University Admit Card
- G.B.Pant University Results
- G.B.Pant University Courses and Syllabus
- G.B.Pant University Question Papers
Table of Contents
About G.B.Pant University
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is popularly known as G.B. Pant University of GBPUAT. This is the first agricultural university in India. It was inaugurated as the ” Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University ” (UPAU) on 17 November 1960 by Jawaharlal Nehru. Later the name was changed to “Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology” in 1972 as a memory of the then CM of Uttar Pradesh Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant. The University offers UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. According to QS World University Rankings, GBPUAT was ranked 118 among BRICS nations. It was ranked 52 overall in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018.
|Name of the University||G.B.Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses|
|Admissions based on||JEE Entrance Exam and Counselling|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following details provided are the eligibility conditions required based on the courses :
Under Graduate Courses 2021
- B.Sc Agriculture: Intermediate in Agriculture / Science with Mathematics or Biology
- B.Sc (Hons) Community Science / B.Sc Food Technology: Passed Intermediate in MPC or Bi. P.C
- B.V.Sc. & A.H: Should have completed Intermediate with Science including Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- B.Tech Programme: Should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics with optional subjects as Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology.
Post Graduate Courses
- Agricultural Economics : B.Sc in Agriculture / Fisheries / Forestry / Horticulture / Home Science / Agricultural Marketing.
- Agricultural Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering.
- Clothing & Textiles: B.Sc Home Science / Home Economics / Family & Community Sciences with Intermediate Science.
- Plant Physiology : B.Sc in Agriculture / Zoology, Botany and Chemistry / Horticulture / Microbiology with Chemistry / B.Sc Forestry.
- Agricultural Economics: M.Sc in Agri Economics, Rural Banking / M.Sc Dairy Economics / Livestock Economics / Forest Economics.
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engg.
- Human Nutrition : M.Sc in Foods & Nutrition / Food Science & Tech./ Nutrition/Nutrition & Dietetics/ Food Science & Nutrition.
- Ph.D. Biochemistry: M.Sc Agriculture, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, BioPhysics / Biotechnology.
GBPUAT Admission Dates 2020
The following are the important dates for admissions 2020 of G.B.Pant University :
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application starts from||3rd week of February 2020|
|The last date to submit the application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Release of Admit Cards||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exams of Ph.D. & Masters Programs||1st week of June 2020|
|Date of UG & MCA Entrance Exams||1st week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counseling||To be Announced|
G.B.Pant University Application Process :
Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form for GBPUAT Admissions. Applications are to be submitted only through online mode :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
- Click on the link ” Apply Online “.
- Fill in all the basic details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualifications, Valid ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Enter required educational qualification details, marks, etc.
- Check all the details that you have entered are correct or not before submitting the application form.
- You cannot make any changes once you click on the final submit button.
The following documents are to be submitted along with the application form :
- Confirmation page print out of application form.
- Copy of Online Fee Receipt
- Copy of Category and Weightage Certificate, if eligible
- Copy of Certificate/Marksheet qualifying examination (appearing in the qualifying examination can submit before counseling).
- Self-attested copy of High School Certificate and Marksheet of qualifying examination. (Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination must submit the mark sheet of the previous year.)
The following are the fee details mentioned below which vary based on the category :
|For General / OBC||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC / ST / PH||Rs. 600/-|
Fee Structure for Various Programmes
Here we are mentioning the brief fee details about all courses of G.B.Pant University. Have a glance over it :
|Particulars||UG Programmes||PG Programmes|
Click Here to view the complete fee structure of all courses in detail.
GBPUAT Courses Offered
The following are the courses offered by the University :
- B.Sc – Bachelor of Science
- B.V.Sc & A. H – Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- B.Tech in various specializations
- Agriculture Majors
- Science Majors
- Engineering Majors
- Veterinary Science Majors
- Fisheries Science Majors
- Home Science
- Master of Computer Applications
- Veterinary Science
- Home Science
G.B.Pant University Counselling
- The counseling will be held after the declaration of results.
- Based on the merit & rank obtained in the Entrance Exam, candidates will be called for the Counselling Process.
- Qualified candidates are advised to bring their original certificates with them. It is mandatory to pay the fee on time.
- The candidate’s Admission will be canceled if he/she fails to pay the admission fee in time.
G.B.Pant University Faculty
Click Here to check the faculty information of various departments of G.B Pant University.
Click Here to view the complete details of Fee, Admissions, Syllabus, Exam Dates, etc for all Courses.
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology,
Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar,
Here are the reviews are given by the candidates who have studied at this University.
Positive reviews :
- Saumya Joshi: The staff here is very cooperative and helpful..the premises are clean and green.
- Saurabh Raghuvanshi: One of the Premier Agriculture Universities in Asia… A pioneer in Research…
- This university has a lush green campus and its location in Uttarakhand state makes it even more attractive to spend your tenure as a student on the campus.
Negative reviews :
- Dark Valley: Worst university …..pass %ge is 50… And you should have 85% attendance……teachers are also not good……they don’t teach you in class and you have to study by yourself……nothing is good about this university.
I hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of G.B.Pant University of Agriculture and Technology 2021, Application Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates 2021-22. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates on this website.