Check out the G.B.Pant University Results 2020. The University releases the results of GBPUAT Entrance Exams & also Semester Exams. Candidates who have been waiting for their admission results can check out the results through our website by the links given below. The University releases the results on the official website of the University. So in this article, we are going to provide G.B.Pant University Results, Admission Test Result, Merit List, Pass Marks, Cut Off Marks, etc. Continue reading the below article for more details of GBPUAT Results.
Other Links :
- G.B.Pant University Admissions
- G.B.Pant University Time Table
- G.B.Pant University Admit Card
- G.B.Pant University Courses and Syllabus
- G.B.Pant University Question Papers
Table of Contents
G.B.Pant University Results in 2021
|Name of the University||G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses|
|Category||G.B.Pant University Results|
|Official Website||Click Here|
G.B.Pant University Results in 2020
Result of Masters’/MCA/Ph.D. Entrance Examination 2020-21
GBPUAT Admission Result 2019
Here is the Entrance Exam or Admission Result of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D. Courses. Check out your results by the links given below.
|Under Graduate Programmes||Click Here|
|Post-Graduate Courses||Click Here|
|MCA Programs||Click Here|
|Ph.D. Programs||Click Here|
G.B.Pant University Semester Results 2018
- B.Sc Agriculture 1st Year Result – Click Here
- B.Sc Food Technology 3rd Result – Click Here
- B.V.Sc & A.H Results – Click Here
- Ph.D. in Agriculture Economy 1st Year & 2nd Year – Click Here
- MCA 2nd Year Result – Click Here
- B.Sc Home Science – Click Here
How to Download the G.B.Pant University Results 2020?
Here are the steps to be followed by the students to download the GBPUAT Result :
- Go to the official website of the University i.e., http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
- Click on the Result link, available on the homepage of the website.
- Enter your Enrollment Number
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- For Entrance Exams, the results will be given in PDF Format.
- Press Ctrl+F and search for your roll number from the list provided.
Details in the Result Card
The following details are available on the Result Card :
- Name of the Entrance Examination
- Name of the University
- Name of the Course (UG/ PG/ Ph.D.)
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- The rank of the Candidate
GBPUAT Merit List
The Merit List will be declared on the official website of the University. The Merit List will be announced based on the pass percentage and ranks secured by the candidates.
- Ph.D. Programs: If two or more candidates have secured the same marks, the merit shall be based on marks scored in the qualifying examination
- Masters Programs: If two or more candidates have secured the same marks, then the merit will be given based on the Aptitude Test & qualifying examination.
- Undergraduate Courses: If two or more candidates have secured the same marks, then the merit will be given based on marks in Mental Ability and qualifying examination.
GBPUAT Cut Off Marks
The Cut Off Marks will be announced by the University based on the following factors :
- Number of candidates who appeared for the Exam
- Pass Percentage of the candidates
- Level of the Question Paper
- Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- Number of seats available
Click Here to view Previous Cut Off Marks
G.B. Pant University Counselling
The declaration of Results will lead take to the next step in the Admission Process i.e., Counselling. As per the marks obtained by a candidate in the examination, the result will be declared, and as per the result merit list will be prepared by the university. Candidates will be then called for counseling as per the rank obtained. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of the University for the dates of counseling.
The Counselling process is an allotment of seats and courses as per the choice. Counseling is the last process for admission hence the decisions made by the university will be final.
Documents to be carried to the Counselling Process
Selected candidates have to report at an allotted center on a particular date and time. Such students should carry the following documents to the counseling process :
- High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet
- Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet
- Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications.
- Domicile Certificate of Uttarakhand
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weightage Certificate
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- 5-passport size photographs with name and Roll Number written on the back
- Original copy of Category Certificate
- Solemn Voluntary declaration form
- Gap Certificate(if applicable)
- Migration or Transfer Certificate
- Non-ragging certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate