Download Fundamentals of Economics Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These Study Books will be useful for Management & Commerce students. The concepts of Introduction of Economics, Theory of Consumer Behaviour, Market Structure, Pricing in Factor Markets, Money and Prices, etc. are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Fundamentals of Economics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Fundamentals of Economics|
|Useful for||BA in Economics|
|Course Type||Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Introduction of Economics
- Central Problems
- Basic Economics Concepts
- Methods of Economic Analysis
Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- Demand Function and Elasticity
- Consumer Equilibrium: Cardinal and Ordinal Approaches
Theory of Production and Costs
- Theory of Production
- Theory of Costs
- Various Forms of Market
- Theory of Monopoly
- Theory of Monopolistic Competition
Pricing in Factor Markets
- Marginal Productivity
- Rent, Interest and Profit
- Circular Flow and National Income
- National Income Measurement
Determination of Income, Employment, and Interest
- Equilibrium in Goods Market
- Equilibrium in Money Market
- Integration of Goods and Money Markets
Money and Prices
- Quantity Theory of Money
- Inflation and Unemployment
Introduction to International Trade and Public Economics
- Topics in International Economics
- Public Economics
Basic Concepts of Economics Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in Economics. The following university students can also download Fundamentals of Economics study materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Delhi University
- Utkal University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
Fundamentals of Economics subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Economics I Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Fundamentals of Economics subject :
|Introduction of Economics||Download|
|Theory of Consumer Behaviour||Click Here|
|Theory of Production and Costs||Download|
|Market Structure||Click Here|
|Pricing in Factor Markets||Download|
|Macroeconomic Aggregates||Click Here|
|Determination of Income, Employment, and Interest||Download|
|Money and Prices||Click Here|
|Introduction to International Trade and Public Economics||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Fundamentals of Economics subject :
- What is Production Possibilities Curve (PPC)?
- Distinguish between Positive Economics and Normative Economics with illustrations.
- Explain the basic differences between two branches of economic theory: Micro and Macro?
- Describe the concept of market and its functioning?
- Define demand function and supply function?
- Explain the difference between partial and general equilibrium approaches?
- What is the difference between static and dynamic methods of analysis?
- Describe the difference (if any) between economic theory and economic law?
- Explain the difference between a stock variable and a flow variable?
- What is meant by Elasticity of Demand?
- Describe the law of diminishing marginal utility?
- Explain the concept of consumer surplus?
- Describe the consumer’s equilibrium condition in terms of ordinal utility theory?
- Explain the differences between normal, inferior, and Giffen goods?
- Define inflation and its causes?
- Explain the relation between inflation and unemployment using the Phillips curve?
- What is the effect of inflation on various sections of society and the economy in general?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Fundamentals of Economics Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.