Download Fundamentals of Computer Networks Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS). These Study Books will be helpful to the courses like CSE, IT & BCA. Candidates are advised to download these Materials from our Exams Time website by the links given below. Through this article, you will learn the important concepts of Communication and Networking, Networks and Devices, Network Design and Security, etc. Our main aim is to provide qualitative books and notes to the students for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
- Algorithm Design
- Web Programming
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Information Technology
Table of Contents
Fundamentals of Computer Networks Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Fundamentals of Computer Networks|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||B.Tech in CSE, IT, BCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
CN Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Concepts of Communication and Networking
- Communication Mediums
- Multiplexing and Switching
- Modulation and Encoding
- Basics of Data Communication
Networks and Devices
- Internet Working Devices
- Physical and Data Link Layer
- OSI and TCP/IP Models
- Network Classifications and Topologies
Network Transport and Application Layer
- Network Applications
- Application Layer
- Transport Layer
- Network Layer
Network Design & Security
- Network Security
- Introduction to Wireless and Mobile Networks
- Introduction to Network Architectures
- Building A Simple Network
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can download Fundamentals of Computer Networks study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Biju Patnaik University
- Jaipur National University
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Fundamentals of Computer Networks subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT IV Semester
- CSE IV Semester
- BCA IV Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Fundamentals of Computer Networks subject :
|Concepts of Communication and Networking||Download|
|Networks and Devices||Click Here|
|Network Transport and Application Layer||Click Here|
|Network Design & Security||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Fundamentals of Computer Networks study materials :
- What is a Network?
- What are the different types of Networks?
- Explain OSI Model?
- Explain different types of computing.
- Differentiate between centralize distributed and collaborative computing.
- What is transmission media?
- What is protocol?
- Define network architecture?
- Explain the use of file service?
- Explain the relation between Transmission media and protocol?
- List different network services?
- What is time-division multiplexing?
- Explain the phenomenon of Attenuation?
- What is electromagnetic interference?
- What are the characteristics of transmission media?
- Explain the difference between broadband and baseband coaxial cables?
- What are the important parts of coaxial cable?
- Explain the capacity of UTP and STP cables?
- Differentiate between loose configuration and tight configuration?
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of fiber optic cable?
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of satellite transmission?
- Explain the following characteristics of radiofrequency waves?
- What is a frequency range for the Terrestrial system?
- Define connective hardware?
- Define connective hardware?
- What are the benefits of OSI architecture?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Fundamentals of Computer Networks Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.