Download Fundamentals of Cardiovascular System Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Health Sciences. This subject is very important for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC). This subject covers the topics of Basic Anatomy, Physiology, Development and Radiology of the Heart, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Table of Contents
Fundamentals of Cardiovascular System Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Fundamentals of Cardiovascular System|
|Category||School of Health Sciences (SOHS)|
|Useful for||PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology|
|Course Type||PG Diploma Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Cardiovascular System Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Basic Anatomy, Physiology, Development and Radiology of the Heart
- Anatomy of the Heart
- Physiology of the Heart
- Development of the Heart
- Radiology of the Heart: The Chest Radiograph
Fundamentals of Electrocardiography
- Basic of Electrocardiography
- Interpretation of ECG
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC). The following university students can also download Cardiovascular System study materials :
- Kerala University of Health Sciences
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- AIIMS, Delhi
Subject in the Semesters
Fundamentals of Cardiovascular System subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Fundamentals of Cardiovascular System study materials :
- Describe the surface marking of heart.
- Explain the various phase of cardiac cycle?
- Enlist the determinants of cardiac output and their effects?
- Describe the formation of heart tube?
- List the features of common cardiac and related pathology on the chest radiograph?
- Explain the electrical conduction system of heart?
- Describe the basic principle of generating various waves and interval of ECG?
- How to calculate the rate of ECG?
- Describe the diagnostic criteria of left atrial, right atrial, left ventricular and right ventricular hypertrophy.
- Describe the various ECG changes in myocardial infraction?
- Describe the mechanism of supraventricular tachycardia?
- Enlist the causes as a diagnostic criterion of premature beats and atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation.
- Describe the various degree of heart block and their ECG changes.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Fundamentals of Cardiovascular System Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.