Download Forensic Psychology Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. Psychology students can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. These Study Books will be useful for Exam Preparation. Here you will find the Materials, Study books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Forensic Psychology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Forensic Psychology|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Arts in Psychology|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Forensic Psychology and Criminal Behaviour
- Definition, Description and Concept of Criminal Psychology and Forensic Psychology
- Historical Perspective of Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Psychology and Related Fields
- Roles and Functions of a Forensic Psychology
Approaches to Understanding Criminal Behaviour
- Young and Adult Offenders
- Causes Underlying Criminal Behaviour
- Theories of Crime
- Criminal Responsibility
Forensic Psychology Assessment and Evaluation
- Mental Disability, Malingering, Mental Illness, Substance Abuse Evaluation (Forensic Perspective)
- Competency to Stand Trial in the Court and Waiver of Miranda Rights and Death Penalty Mitigation
- Forensic Psychological Assessment of Criminal Behaviour
- Civil Proceedings and Commitment
Forensic Psychology: Police and the Law
- Police Psychology
- Assessment of Eyewitness and Their Statements
- Forensic Psychology in Civil and Criminal Legal Proceedings and Juvenile Crimes
- Assessment of Risk, Dangerousness, Recidivism, Criminal Profile
Forensic Psychology Study Materials
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. The following university students can also download Forensic Psychology study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
Subject in the Semesters
Forensic Psychology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Psychology II Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Forensic Psychology :
|Introduction to Forensic Psychology and Criminal Behaviour||Download|
|Approaches to Understanding Criminal Behaviour||Click Here|
|Forensic Psychology Assessment and Evaluation||Download|
|Forensic Psychology: Police and the Law||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Forensic Psychology subject :
- What is medical jurisprudence?
- Explain the legal procedure in India
- What is documentary proof
- What is a dying declaration?
- Explain the concepts of : police inquest; magistrate’s inquest and coroner’s inquest?
- Define forensic psychology and how it differs from criminal psychology?
- Describe what criminal psychology means?
- Explain what forensic psychology is?
- Distinguish between criminal psychology and forensic psychology?
- Describe forensic psychology as a branch of applied psychology?
- Analyze what forensic psychologists need to do.
- Describe the history of forensic psychology?
- Explain the significance of experimental findings that led to the growth and development of Forensic Psychology?
- Define Forensic Psychology?
- Explain the differences between Cognitive Psychology to Forensic Psychology?
- Explain how Developmental Psychology is related to Forensic Psychology?
- Describe how Social Psychology is related to Forensic Psychology?
- Compare the relative contributions of these fields to Forensic Psychology.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Forensic Psychology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.