Download Financial Management Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of BBA, MBA,M.Com, B.Com can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. Here you will find the Material Management books, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Financial Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Financial Management|
|Useful for||BBA, B.Com, M.Com, MBA|
|Course Type||Post Graduation & Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
Foundations of Finance
- Financial Management: An Overview
- Time Value of Money
- Valuation of Securities
- Risk and Return
- Cost of Capital
- Capital Budgeting I
- Capital Budgeting II
Long Term Financing
- Sources of Long Term Finance
- Capital Market
- Lease Financing
- Project Financing
- International Business Finance
Financing and Dividend Decisions
- Leverage: Operating, Financial and Total
- Capital Structure Decision
- Dividend Policy Decision
Management of Working Capital
- Working Capital
- Cash Management
- Inventory Management
- Receivables Management
Financial Management Study Books
|Financial Management||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Financial Management subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Foundations of Finance||Download|
|Investment Decisions||Click Here|
|Long Term Financing||Download|
|Financing and Dividend Decisions||Click Here|
|Management of Working Capital||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, and also for Commerce Graduates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Sasurie Institutions
- University of Calicut
- Guru Jambheshwar University
Subject in the Semesters
Financial Management subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA 2nd Semester
- M.Com III Sem
- BBA IV Semester
- B.Com 5th Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Financial Management subject :
- Critically evaluate the goals of financial management.
- Explain “Time Value of Money”. What is the role of interest rate in it?
- Discuss the limitations of liquidation value and book value approaches.
- Define the concept of Return.
- Define the concept of Risk.
- How is the Cost of Debt Capital ascertained ? Give examples.
- What is a Capital Budgeting Decision? What is its importance?
- Distinguish between NPV and PI. Which of these do you consider better?
- What is Capital Rationing? How Decision making should be done under Capital Rationing?
- Discuss the nature of equity and debt instruments.
- What purpose do capital markets serve?
- Explain the concept of lease Financing.
- Distinguish between Leasing and Hire Purchasing
- Distinguish between financial lease and operating lease.
- Give an overview of Project Finance and distinguish it from corporate finance.
- What is leverage? What are the different types of leverages?
- State the applications of operating and financial leverage.
- Discuss the real-world factors favoring a high-dividend policy?
- Explain the factors that influence working capital needs?
- What is cash budget? How is it prepared?
- Define the economic order quantity and discuss the process of its determination.
- What is credit policy? Discuss its objectives and variables?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Financial Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.