Download Financial Institutions and Markets Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. This subject will come mostly for MA in Economics. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Financial Markets, Financial Sector, and Monetary, etc. Economics students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Financial Institutions and Markets Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Financial Institutions and Markets|
|Useful for||Master of Arts (MA)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Nature and Role of Financial System
- The Role of Financial Markets in the Economy
- Money and Finance
- Risk and Financial Assets
- Interest Rates and Cash Flows
- Money Markets
- Capital and Equity Markets
- Derivatives Markets
- Structure of Financial Markets
- Financial Intermediaries
- Commercial Banking
- Investment Banking
- Trading and Exchanges
The Financial Sector and Monetary Policy
- Money and the Economy
- Money Creation and Central Banking
- Interest Rate Risk
- Credit Risk and Other Risks
International Financial Markets
- Exchange Rates
- Rise and Fall of Bretton Woods Institutions
- Regional Financial Institutions
Financial Institutions and Markets Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts in BA & MA. The following university students can also download Financial Institutions and Markets study materials :
- National Open University
- Utkal University
Subject in the Semesters
Financial Institutions and Markets subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Economics II Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Financial Institutions and Markets :
|Nature and Role of Financial System||Download|
|Financial Markets||Click Here|
|Financial Sector and Monetary Policy||Click Here|
|International Financial Markets||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Financial Institutions and Markets :
- What do you mean by secondary market?
- Explain various functions of a stock exchange.
- Distinguish between primary & secondary markets.
- Discuss in brief various measures taken by the SEBI to make equity market more effective and vibrant.
- Write short notes:
- Advantages of listing of shares
- Trading in Equity Shares.
- Buy-back of shares
- What do you mean by preference shares?
- Explain various advantages of issuing preference shares.
- Distinguish between equity shares and preference shares.
- What do you mean by the primary equity market?
- Define Government security.
- What is the role of RBI in issue of Government securities?
- What do you mean by the CBLO product?
- Who can participate in the CBLO market?
- What do you mean by repo instrument and repo market?
- Who are the major participants’ in the repo-market?
- Write Short Notes :
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF) of RBI
- Utility of repo instrument
- Features of Indian Repo Market
- What do you mean by the term money market?
- Explain various features of Treasury Bills.
- Who regulates the money market?
- Explain the concept of money market.
- Describe various features of Money Market.
- Explain various functions of financial system
- Explain in brief the following segments of financial markets
- Money Market
- Foreign Exchange Market
- Explain the impact of followings on financial markets
- Use of information technology
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Financial Institutions and Markets Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.